Stickers for WhatsApp^^ Gif Stickers & Live Wallpapers
Use Animated Stickers in your iMessage, WhatsApp, KakaoTalk, Instagram, WeChat, Line, Tumblr, GroupMe, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Messages, QQ, Mail, Twitter, Facebook...
- Adong, Ali, Alpaca, Baby Cat, Bacon, Bad Cat, Banana, Bananana, Beaver, Beni, Black Eye Cat, Bobo, Bubble Dog, Bubbly Chatter, Lowly Sheep, C Brother, Chewyhams, Chicken, Clever Cat, Clever Dog, Cock, Copy Cat, Crab, Deer Din Cat, Dov, Dragon, Soft, Eating Pig, Elfer, Elise, Emma & Faceless...
User Guide for iMessage:
1. Start up the app "Stickers".
2. Choose one picture for the category you like.
3. Choose any animation you want.
4. Press "Messages" button.
5. SMS function will be automatically started up.
6. Find a recipient who has activated the function of iMessage.
7. Ensure wording "iMessage" is shown in content bar.
8. Tab content bar once.
9. Select "Paste" to paste the saved animation.
10. Press "Send" button.
Live Wallpapers: ( only Support iPhone X or above ).
Surprise!!! the long-awaited dynamic sticker wallpapers, you can achieve beautiful animate wallpaper photo in your lock screen.
User Guide for Live Wallpapers:
- Set iPhone Lock Screen -
1. Choose any Live Photo you want, save to camera roll.
2. Go to the Photos app and select Live Photo you want.
3. Tap the Share button.
4. Tap the “Use as Wallpaper” button to the Share sheet (all the way to the right).
5. Swipe and pinch to zoom to frame the Live Photo just the way you want it.
6. Press down to play the Live Photo so you can make sure the action fits perfectly.
7. Make sure the Live Photo button is selected and tap Set.
8. Choose Set Lock Screen (or optionally, Set both).
+ The Live Photo won't animate on your Home Screen, just your Lock Screen, so if you do Set Both it' more of a way to keep the visuals consistent.
9. Press on the screen to see this wallpaper animate.
**Please note that if your device does not support 3D Touch, you can only set Live Photos as standard (non-animated) wallpapers.**
Download now, Enjoy it!
- Big Update
- All Animated Stickers
- Live Wallpapers
Ratings and Reviews
Never worked. Only thing I see is a bunch of ads that looked suspicious. When you press on “No Thanks” you end up with an empty, white screen. Total waste of time.
Terrible app, only blank
This is the worst app I have ever seen. You open it, it shows an advertisement and then a blank (white) screen. Total garbage.
It never started only advertisements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.