By Applified Ideas AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sticky Organizer for iPad helps you jot down your thoughts as sticky notes.
The unique aspect of the app is its ability to organize these notes in Groups and in Boards.
- Create notes (typing using onscreen, physical or wireless keyboards)
- Change color of notes
- Organize notes into groups
- Organize notes and groups in to Boards
- Quick open groups using pinch gesture (similar to iPhoto)
- Navigate to different boards using swipe gesture
- Get a quick overview about board by pinching the board.
Stay tuned for more features that keeps you hooked!
What's New in Version 1.02
- Updated with new Icons, background & App Icon
- Minor bug fixes
Does not support system wide functions
I like the note type and organizing abilities, but this app has a serious drawback in that it does not support copy/paste between apps.
I composed several notes for a project and then wanted to translate them into Portuguese for a collegue, but after selecting and copying, I switched to Safari to run through google translate, but there was no content to paste. After manually typing the text and getting the translation, I copied it, switched back to Sticki and tried to paste, but again found nothing on the clipboard, yet I was able to then switch to Notes and paste it.