By Djinnworks GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Stickman Basketball 2017 now also available! *** Experience pure basketball fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value. Choose your favorite team and rank up while playing various seasons, cups and events in spectacular arenas or simply dominate in street basketball. Decide whether you want full control over your players with manual running and shoot timing or use the automatic running mode where you have control over precise pass timing and watch your players performing spectacular unbelievable dunks . Choose from 31 different skilled teams and lead them to glory!
No IAP purchase required, everything playable without having to pay or purchase anything!
• From the makers of various top games including Stickman Soccer, Stickman Tennis, Stickman Downhill, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly, etc.
• Quick Game, Seasons, Cups, Knock Out, Street Basketball and Training Mode
• iOS 7 Game Controller support
• Bonus Street Basketball mode
• Complete Seasons, Cups, Knock Outs to challenge in
• Various arenas and configurable game time
• 3 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard)
• Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
• Automatic or Manual Running
• 31 different basketball teams to choose from
• Match statistics
• Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
• Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking leaderboard
• Watch, replay and share your most spectacular dunks with your friends
• Pure basketball action, guaranteed!
Take a look at the Stickman Basketball Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gMpFKV3IFs
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
What's New in Version 1.5
iOS 9 compatibility fixes
Not at all great, I have to put that to get past AppStore review sensors... Your teammates don't guard in defense, they just meander and wander. Theirs no grounds for fouling, you can just play good defense and the game will just decide to give itself a foul so it can catch up in score. Also btw, most fouls they call gives the npc 3 shots so they can catch up extremely fast if they keep calling fouls. You can pass to a teammate who's wide open for a shot and you have to move him after you pass it to him otherwise you don't shoot the sit when you press the button. So you have to pass, move the wide open player, then shoot just to make sure you are taking advantage of the other teams bad defense. The other team has no problem with any of this tho so no big, it's pretty fair if you like games like dark souls with a stick as a controller. Don't play it seriously, it has way more problems I'm not gonna put time into complaining about. Just deleting this waste of memory.
Problems & Good things
I think this game is heading in the right direction,but it needs a bit of work. Like it looks like that the person who created these logos didn't even try. Like on this game Portland's logo is a pig and Cleveland's logo is a turkey. What do these have to do with Trailblazers and Cavaliers? Also I don't like that there is a tip off in every quarter. But I like that you can choose you're team, opponent, difficulty level, and game length. Overall, I think this game is heading in the correct direction,but it needs a little work.
Best ball game yet because you have to pay for nba jam but nba jam lite isn't as fun. This is a very good game and I recommend all of the stick man games expecially the football one. What's special about these games is that you get to play baseball soccer shooting all I them offline at school home wherever you have your free time I love playing my games during lunch at school because I'm in seventh grade and I have more freedom🏀🎯🏈🎾⚾️⚽️🏉
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 23, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Djinnworks GmbH
- © 2010 - 2015 Djinnworks, Robert Szeleney and Heiko Hufnagl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Become a Pro$0.99