By Djinnworks GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience ultra realistic and fast paced action packed downhill biking in stunning environments. Choose from more than 15 different bikes, including full suspension bikes, retro bikes or even electro bikes. Bike in various different locations, ranging from tracks in deep forest to mountain tracks high up in the air. All bikes are unique designed with stunning realistic physics.
Additionally, Compete with your friends at special ranked event tracks, share your gameplay videos and watch others people best ride.
• From the makers of various top hits like Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• Main featured by Apple in various countries
• Top #1 game in multiple countries
• More than 3 million downloads
• Unique and beautiful graphic style
• Stickman Downhill supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iOS7
• More than 90 beautiful designed tracks, set in stunning atmospheres like Woods, Ocean, Night, etc.
• Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
• More than 17 unique designed ultra realistic bikes, including E-bikes, retro bikes, future bikes, rocket bikes and many more
• Fully physic enabled bike and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
• Different unique amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, day and night, etc.
• Get achievements for special stunts
• Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
• Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
• Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
• Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing
No in-app purchase is required, you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything, everything can be unlocked by progressing through the game.
Take a look at the Stickman Downhill Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdPIOWL9qhE
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
What's New in Version 2.2
iOS 9 compatibility fixes
Could be better
This game could be so much better. Seems like it was just thrown together with sticks! All I have is a gas and a brake, why can't I control the angle of the dude's bike so I can land and get speed? The game's challenge is to utilize the gas and brake in order to land the jumps but I think the makers have focused on the wrong aspect.
What y'all need to do is download a game called Alto and study it. I was hoping this game was something like that but with my tricks, etc.
Plus, I agree, way too many ads. Clearly that is how they get you to buy the game rather than download the free version. And I would buy it if it was worth it. Just seems cheap. Again, check out Alto...now THAT is a game with beautiful scenery and functionality.
Great game, but the ads drove me away...
The game is good fun. The complaint by another reviewer about "angle" obviously never tilted his phone (because that lets you control the angle!)
However, I'm deleting this game after being fed up with unrelenting ads. Blocking the top part of the screen is annoying, but I could live with it. I HATE that between turns, an ad for another game pops up, sometimes for 30 seconds and you're stuck watching some crap you'll never want to buy.
In-game ads are a blight on good app development.
Great Game! One flaw
I love this game I play it like almost every day! I'm really good at it and it's very fun! But it's only flaw is in the game when you brake hard and then you go down a hill or something you always crash even when you brake for a while and you are going super slow. This doesn't happen all the time but sometimes it does and it can be really annoying😭 Thanks for understanding-❤️
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 23, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 56.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Djinnworks GmbH
- © Djinnworks GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Future Bike$0.99
- Special Bike$5.99
- Speed Bike$0.99
- Rocket Bike$3.99
- Become a Pro$9.99