Stickman Legends: Ninja Heroes - An offline and online stickman fighting game, a great combination of Role-playing game (RPG) and Player vs Player (PvP). No more concerns about the internet, now you can enjoy it every time you have and everywhere you are with full action stickman game experiences.
- Various stick fight heroes are waiting for you: Shido the Warrior, Bernald the Guardian, Ignite the Gunner, Mistral the Archer, Raven the Mage, Hason the Warmaniac.
- Enjoy utilizing the multiple upgrades and ultimate items.
- Challenge yourself to survive in survival game with endless waves of undead enemies.
- Enter the arena of shadow fight, wipe out the opponent at a glance in each epic battle.
- There are rankings to make the game more interesting and entertaining. Make friends all over the world and compete your warriors with your friends.
In each adventure battle game, you’ll play a ninja warrior who is facing with countless enemies and lots of weapons. Crush the zombies! Beat them all! Do you have the drive, courage & passion to conquer the shadow of war and master Stickman Legends the fighting game?!
‘Stickman Legends’ is an unforgettable experience, the best choice in series of stickman games and ninja games.
Download Stickman Legends: Ninja Heroes and share your moment with friends now!
- Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StickmanLegends
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StickmanLegends
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stickmanlegends
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stickmanlegends
- Release new character: Hason - The Warmaniac
- Release new accessories: Chaos Stone (Ancient) & Medal of Blood (Legendary)
- Add Hason to event Challenge
- Add Chaos Stone to event Exchange
- Fix many bugs
Ratings and Reviews
It’s the greatest game ever
I had so much fun in one day I got to lvl 26 and I have not stopped playing since I got the game my friend told me about it and I tried it and loved it first battle and it was just a blast of awesome fun I play it on road trips and when I have time and when I play I just don’t want to stop playing until I beat my level or boss I just can’t stop and I loved writing this review hope everyone that downloaded this game will enjoy it to and I hope they will have fun playing its just a great way to keep your time off your mind and just keep having fun and it’s a consumable amount of time you play on this and this is only the first day I’ve been playing I’ve played from December 2 to the 3’rd of December and I hope you like and love this game like I do have fun
I have been playing he game for about 2 weeks now and everything about it captures my attention to the fullest. I just can’t seem to put it down. So when I went to try my luck in the arena it told me to log into my google account but when I select log in it shows the loading symbol then kick me back to the main screen saying unable to log in or error. I have restarted the app a few times to have it happen again and even checked my internet connection and that’s not the issue as well. If this minor issue could get fixed I would really appreciate this!
I’ve had this game for awhile. It was fun but definitely lacking some content and depth. I kept playing it hoping they would flesh it out more. They have added a couple big updates but they are largely disappointing.
There are only 4 worlds with 10 stages each. All the stages in a world look the same. There is almost no need to use the jump button either except the ice world where you sometimes jump over a block of ice but even that isn’t necessary. It needs more stages and levels that look different and have more to do in them.
Their idea of big updates has been adding a new paid character and more difficulty levels. More difficulty levels of the same boring 4 worlds and 10 stages that have nothing to do in them.
Adding more difficulty setting is the laziest way to add content and does NOT increase replay value.
Also no new skills have been added and stats max out at 100 so money is worthless.
- Pitado Viet Nam JSC
- 264.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Zitga
- In-App Purchases
- Mistral the Archer $4.99
- Bronze Package $3.99
- Gunner: Ignite $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.