Stickman Soccer 2014
By Djinnworks GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 2014 sequel to the world hit Stickman Soccer with more than 10 million players. Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value. Choose your national soccer team and rank up while playing various seasons, cups or world cups in spectacular stadiums or simple dominate in street or beach soccer style matches. Decide whether you want full control over your players with manual running and shoot timing or use the automatic running mode where you have control over precise pass timing and watch your players tackle your opponents. Choose your favorite national soccer team from more than 40 different skilled teams and lead them to glory!
• The sequel to the #1 Soccer game in multiple countries
• Stickman Soccer 2014 supports MOGA and other iOS 7 MFi game controllers
• From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Soccer, Stickman Downhill, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Tennis, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• New game modes including World Cup, America Cup, Europe Cup and more
• New short and long season
• New stadiums, new fields
• New game modes including Penalty Shootout, Beach Soccer and Street Soccer
• New game mechanics including Fouls, Penalty shoots, Long Pass, Winner animations, etc.
• New ‘Pro’ difficulty level for the real experts
• New teams, more countries
• Quick game
• 11 vs. 11 and 4 vs. 4 game modes
• Various stadiums and configurable game time
• 4 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard, pro)
• iOS7 MFI and MOGA Game Controller support
• Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
• Automatic or Manual Running
• 40 different soccer teams to choose from
• Match statistics
• Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
• Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking leaderboard
• Pure soccer action!
Take a look at the Stickman Soccer 2014 Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjo-0XQWrhM
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Play full overtime now
- Fixed bug that might end knock out phase too soon
- Fixed unlock problems for Beach Soccer
- Tons of minor improvements and fixes
Good game but needs more
really good game but it needs more. Things that would make this game 5 stars
1) option for slower gameplay. it's a little too fast sometimes. and a bigger field option, it's kinda small
2) an option to tem on yellow cards, red cards, offsides, free kicks, more frequent corners. the goalie usually always catches the ball so there's not enough corners, and I don't like how it auto passes corners after like 2 seconds. for offsides it would be cool to show how it was offside with a replay and the line.
3) online play, online leagues, online World Cup, online everything.
4) penalties to be a little harder to save, they're really easy to save, in real life they're pretty hard
5) long air passes, skill moves, and formations
6) more international teams
7) more celebrations
Stuff that I can live without but would be really cool:
1) futsal, and tournaments for futsal, street, and beach
2) pick stadiums
3) major club teams
4) pick balls
5) a ref and linesmen in the pitch
6) names of players, I understand you need licensing but you can add names that resemble players, for example for "Neymar", you can add "Naimar", and for "Ronaldo", you can add "Rolando".
This game has potential to be a huge game for soccer fans, it just needs more thought put into it, put what i listed and heck I would even buy this game for $5.00. please consider this.
Love the game! Wonderful smooth gameplay that keeps you busy. Plus I love the additions compared to last games. The only downside about this is that due to the simplicity of the game, it does tend to get a bit repetitive. A great addition would be online multiplayer, or even local via Bluetooth as a start! Throw in a online seasons system with divisions like in FUT 15 and you've got yourself a golden game for people to keep coming back to!
Love it, but PLEASEEE READ
I Love the game but i think there could be some improvements, for example there should be more national teams rather than the World Cup and some extra from Europe. For example Guatemala, Bolivia, Venezuela, Ireland, Wales, This for more VARAIETY, it becomes TIRED to Always playa with the sane teams. Also there should be more tournaments
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 15, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Djinnworks GmbH
- © Djinnworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Become a Pro$1.99