Stickman Tennis - Career, the sequel to the number 1 tennis game on the store is a fast paced realistic tennis simulation on spectacular courts and an astonishing atmosphere, simple controls and tons of replay value. Play top spins, slices, lobs and smashes, play cross, longline or inside-out and choose between automatic and manual running. New in this sequel is the ability to create your own player, customize him, improve him and push him to the limit by playing against the best players in the world. Play a quick game or complete tour seasons of Tennis against 100 different opponents. Collect trophies and improve your world rank in various seasons with 64 tournaments. Additionally train your shots on the training court with the ball machine.
• Play a quick game or various seasons
• Create your own player, customize, name and improve him
• Various player emotions
• Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
• Automatic running or manual running
• Play top spins, slices and lobs, cross, longline, inside-out, etc.
• Choose between short sets, full sets or last short set
• Training court with ball machine
• Top 100 world rank opponents with individual profiles and strength
• 64 different tournaments
• 10 different courts: hard courts, clay, grass
• 4 difficulty levels for longterm motivation: easy, medium, hard, pro
• Match statistics
• Collect trophies and improve your world rank
• Resume of matches always possible
• Addictive gameplay
Take a look at the Stickman Tennis Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7k5_wW9NfU
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Fixed iPad controls
Ratings and Reviews
Played this game for a while. The concept is great until you advance to the more difficult levels. Then instead of the bot being better, your guy just starts hitting shots wide, long, in the net. Same swing just a different result. Why do you even have a lob and slice button? The program hits those shots depending on where the bot is. I’ve had some really nice drop shots and I NEVER even hit the slice button. Why is it one time I hit a hard serve and the next time it hits a dink... same shot, different result. Nice try.
Fastest delete ever for me
When ever I hit the ball it just like goes pretty lightly but when the bot hits it it just go flying and I set it on easy and there are so many ads fastest I’ve ever deleted a game
I don’t know when y’all thought it would be a good idea to throw ads in the middle of the game play but it wasn't a good choice. Deleted.
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 91.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Djinnworks
- In-App Purchases
- Three Day Training $4.99
- Training Session $2.99
- Training Camp $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.