StickMe Notes - Beautiful Checklist Reminder - ToDo Task Lists & Personal Sticky Notepad Application With Alarm
By Akhil Chandra
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***RATED AS THE NO. 1 PRODUCTIVITY APP IN FRANCE, UK, SOUTH AMERICA AND INDIA***
Jun 2014 - Featured in the 'What's Hot' section
Sep 2014 - Featured in the 'New and Noteworthy' section
DOWNLOAD NOW AND SEE WHY A MILLION PEOPLE LOVE STICKME NOTES.
==What some of our customers are saying==
"Great Note App - This is a well designed and elegant app. It is easy to use and very useful. Plus, the support from the developer is top notch. I tried many note apps before settling on Stick Me Notes. Give it a try."
"Stick me notes - Brilliant shopping list, docs app, birthdays everything you can think of helps me loads as my memory has begun to fail me. So I think it's Fantastic thanks Stick me notes."
"Perfect reminder - This app becomes handy when you have to remind something to yourself. It has eye-cathing stickers and voice recording feature. Perfect for me"
Organize your todo list with StickMe Notes - the most awesome sticky notes app with built in alarm and calendar. Use StickMe Notes to upgrade the boring old paper note with HANDWRITTEN or TEXT notes on your iOS device. If you are too tired to draw or type, you can simply ATTACH A PHOTO or CREATE A VOICE NOTE.
Stick these to a virtual notice board, set them as your lockscreen image or share with friends via email or Facebook. You can drag and drop notes to the shortcut toolbar on the notice board to delete, set alarm, set password or sort.
StickMe Notes is fully customizable – use it to capture ideas on the fly, create action items and set up personal reminders.
********FREE Version of StickMe Notes********
Make Quick Notes
* Write in digital ink with your finger
* Type using inbuilt keyboard
* Record voice note
* Take a picture or choose one from your camera roll to create a photo note
* Re-size note and stick it anywhere on the notice board
Organize Notes with Ease
* Drag & drop notes to side menu for quick action – alarm, delete and password protect
* Add pin to mark notes as ‘Important’
* Sort notes basis importance or date of creation
* Set alarm for your notes
Personalize Notes and Share Instantly
* Set default sticky note from available options
* Choose notice board background from available themes or set picture of choice
* Use the fully loaded text & draw toolbar with multiple font styles, sizes, thickness, colors
* Set note as wallpaper or lockscreen
* Share notes via email and facebook
Quick Action Features
* Long press action menu (on the note)
* Shortcut toolbar on notice board
* One click access to in-built calendar
* Password lock
***PREMIUM features from the StickMe Store***
* Unlimited sticky notes in multiple colors
* Notes in a variety of styles and designs ranging from task notes with special messages to bubble notes, scrap papers etc.
* Notice Board background themes with many attractive textures and colors
* Custom folders to organize notes into categories such as shopping, birthday, travel, personal etc.
* 'Important’ folder for all notes, across all categories, marked as ‘important’
* ‘Secret’ folder for restricting access to selected notes
Get the most awesome, clean and clear sticky notes application for iPhone.
For any queries, write in to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6
- bug fixes and lots of small improvements
Where are 6 stars when you need them!
I've never considered myself as OCD until the day I realized that I make lists, then a prettier version of my list, then an alphabetized list of my list -- and God forbid it would be a grocery list -- I would have to do an aisle-by-aisle list. I even got to the point the I would ask my husband to make a "quick list" for me, and he realized he was doing a reiteration of my previous six versions of the same list!
I have a new med for my OCD, and it is called StickMe Notes. One list that if I want to rearrange it, I can revert 50 years and give my cellphone one good Etch-A-Sketch shake?
This app IS the answer to incessant note/list makers. Go ahead and break out of your shell and try making only ONE list and give your OCD a break for the holidays, using all of that extra time to make small handmade gifts, and then revise those, revise the revised ones... you get the gist.
Thank you to the brilliant minds who have properly medicated my OCD without having to even take a sip of water with that proverbial pill!
Note Diva ✍🏻
Fantastic App!! Helps me complete my to do list everyday!
Everyone is so busy nowadays: we need to get items done for work, for our family, for home & sometimes there's still more 🙄! This app has really helped me remember the important things I used to write in the date book or more recently a smart phone appversion of a date book... either way you don't have these important reminders in front of your face and by the end of the day you realize you forgotten to do several of them. When I found this app I began to create a
To Do List & use it as Wallpaper on my Cell Phone Lock Screen .... Now, I see my to do list, many times a day and it gives me a quick reminder of what I have left to get done: every time I use my phone...
The best part of this? I really enjoy my " off time" so much more because I don't have bunch of different things I still need to get accomplished "hanging over my head" !!
Better not need help
I hope you don't ever need help with this application because you won't get it. The very first time I tried using it I had a problem where it was showing I had a note (red circle with a 1 in it by the icon) but I didn't have one... In fact I didn't have any notes at all. I tried getting in touch with the developers and after a few days someone replied to my email. We went back and forth and finally they said they didn't know what was wrong and "maybe it would be corrected on the next update". That was over a couple months ago and I still have that problem. I had even purchased some of the extras, so now I have a program that does not work properly, with developers saying they can't fix it and will now have to delete it so I'm not having to see that note waiting circle every day and I'm out some money as well. I would suggest you get a program where the developers have the knowledge to fix problems if they occur.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 10, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Akhil Chandra
- © Studio Mosaic Apps - Sticky Notes, Alarm, Calendar & Other Free Utility Tools
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bonanza Pack$3.99
- Unlimited Notes$0.99
- Folder Pack$0.99
- Task Paper Notes$0.99
- Swanky Paper Notes$0.99
- Theme Pack$0.99