Sticky - Beautiful Notebooks for iPad and iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sticky is a beautiful app for keeping your notes, dreams, ideas, and memories. It's a new yet simple way to think, organize, and express yourself privately. Sticky lets you create as many notebooks as you'd like and stay organized in a colorful, fun, and tactile manner. Add as many pages as you'd like with text and images; customize and arrange your thoughts, ideas, and todos with different colors, sizes, and layouts. Save bookmarks from the web in a graphical form for fast lookup later. Multitouch gestures make expressing yourself fun and fast.
USA TODAY says that Sticky "is a simple and useful app to help keep you organized. It successfully fuses 'old school' paper reminders with the power and customizability of a digital platform."
• Choose from a host of beautiful backgrounds.
• Landscape and portrait mode are both supported: hold your device just the way you want
• Multitouch-enabled: you can move multiple items around the screen at once just by dragging.
• Beautiful ways to keep reminders, memories, and thoughts.
• Create text with multiple colors and many fonts.
• Resize notes by pinching.
• Save to photos, email, print, and share.
• Use voice dictation to write without typing.
What's New in Version 3.3.5
iPhone 6/6+ improvements
I use it for To Do lists
This app is very useful for short to do lists. I use it every day on my iPad. It would be even more useful to me if there was a way to quickly create billeted lists. Also, it would be helpful if when I am done editing that the note would return to the size it was before editing. I also agree that it should sync to my other devices through the iCloud.
Sticky cool app
I really like this app --- I use it to make flash cards for my classroom --- I can make different notebooks for different kids needs--- I have some for alphabet and some math flash cards --- I use it on my iPhone --- I just wish I could transfer the notebooks between devices iPhone to iPad etc--- I also wish I could turn my iPhone on its side and view the words in landscape mode
I like it, but...
Some suggestions for improvements...
Make it easier to navigate between page of notes. I use different colors of pages to organize notes by subjects but I have to use my finger to swipe from page 15 to page 1. Make it easier to jump or "go to page so and so."
Would rate it five stars if it was easier to navigate between these pages.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2015
- Version: 3.3.5
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Thomas Greany
- © 2009-2013 Sticky
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Notebooks$4.99