Sticky lets you organize your life, work, and thoughts with simple notebooks and moodboards consisting of text, images, and links. It’s fun and easy to use.
Sticky lets you create as many notebooks as you'd like and stay organized in a colorful, fun, and tactile manner.
Arrange your thoughts, ideas, and todos with different colors, sizes, and layouts. Save bookmarks from the web in a graphical form for fast lookup later. Multitouch gestures make expressing yourself fun and fast.
USA TODAY says that Sticky "is a simple and useful app to help keep you organized. It successfully fuses 'old school' paper reminders with the power and customizability of a digital platform."
• Choose from a host of beautiful backgrounds.
• Landscape and portrait mode are both supported: hold your device just the way you want
• Multitouch-enabled: you can move multiple items around the screen at once just by dragging.
• Beautiful ways to keep reminders, memories, and thoughts.
• Create text with multiple colors and many fonts.
• Resize notes by pinching.
• Save to photos, email, print, and share.
• Use voice dictation to write without typing.
• Copy and paste improvements
• Drag and drop support
Ratings and Reviews
I have loved this app for a long time just the way it was. For some reason, the developers decided to change the way you move to the next page. We used to be able to flip to the next page just like a real notebook. Now, with the update, you swipe from left to right and the page just slides across. The problem with this is, it doesn’t stop directly on the next page. You have to play with it to stop on the exact page.
Please go back to the flip page mode. It works better & it makes the app better.
I usually give this 5 stars, but it dropped one just for this feature change alone.
Don’t fix was isn’t broken. Every developer does it and it never seems to improve the app. Ask the developers of the Paper app. They did the same thing and users didn’t like it and they changed back.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. 3.4.3 now snaps to the current page after scrolling. Please feel free to email us any other feedback you may have.
What did you do??
This has been my favorite app for years. Then this week you updated it and all my files are in a mess. This morning I had to take a photo of several pages and then delete that file. And ... why would you reverse my files in importance? Now my most important ones are at the bottom with the least important ones at the top. Were you really trying to improve this app? If so, you truly missed your mark. My rating goes from from a solid 5 stars to a 3, and I’m being generous with that. Do us all a favor and reverse your new “update”!
Need a Widget
Like what this is offering. Using only on my iPhone. Seems color backgrounds and fonts are all that’s offered in that aspect. Pretty much straight forward sticky notes. The dictation is what sold me! I don’t have time to type every thought. If they offered a widget it would give the ability to access the app quicker and save some taps and time. (Considering Siri is not available here)
- Tatter Corporation
- 20 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009-2018 Tatter Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Notebooks $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.