Welcome to Sticky Notes!
Word about permissions: The Sticky Notes app uses your Evernote & iCloud space and to sync notes between Evernote account. It cannot access your private files only those created by itself.
- Sticky Notes! (..Sherlock!)
- Synchronization via Evernote App.
- Optional, custom synchronization via iCloud
- Import & Export notes online with one click.
- Feel free to move and resize your notes independently.
- Pin note / Always on top
- Choose color of your note.
- Set the best font for you.
- Leisten Text to Speech recognition.
- Close the note if you don't need it at the moment and simply click Sticky Notes icon to open it again.
- and more.
Enjoy and share you opinions or ideas about Sticky Notes.
Sticky use Official Evernote API to sync the sticky notes from and to Evernote account.
- Fixed Evernote sync back with different language text issue.
- Fixed lock individual sticky.
- Fixed cursor issue.
Thank you for using the app!
We fixed bugs and made improvements to enhance your experience with the application.
If you love Sticky, please rate us on the AppStore! We’ll be forever thankful to you.
Please contact us via feedback form in the app or via email@example.com, if any issues or suggestion.
Ratings and Reviews
Do Not. Purchase
Terrible if you lose power
The yellow frame of my computer was a mass of the usual sticky notes for short stories and novels (dates, timelines, people) when someone suggested this app I was initially delighted. That is delighted for a week. This afternoon, a power outage removed and deleted all Sticky Notes I had on my desktop. I attempted to use Time Machine to restore to an earlier desktop version and it did not capture even one of the Sticky Notes I had on my desktop. Talk about redoing a month’s work. Get a grip.
Does the job, but could be a bit more easier to use.
As a very simple note taking app. you can just refer to on your desktop, it does great. But there are two things I wish it did. 1. There is an odd process to get your note to appear on your desktop. You have to go into the “preferences” menue and select “stickies” to get the note you were last using to appear. This is NOT intuitive. 2. It would be nice if it would synch with your smart phone. Seems to only work with the laptop.
- AppYogi Software
- 2.3 MB
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 - 2018 AppYogi Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.