Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To celebrate his 60th birthday, Sting performed at the Beacon Theatre with friends including Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder, Robert Downey, Jr., and many more. In Sting 25, watch exclusive footage of performances from the benefit concert, then dive into an exploration of Sting's 25 year solo career: the life, influences, activism and artistry of one of the greatest musicians of our time.
With unparalleled access to seminal performances, rare photos, and personal stories, this comprehensive appumentary depicts the past 25 years of Sting’s career as a renowned musician and humanitarian.
Discover the evolution of Sting’s solo career, the influences that have shaped his music, and his ongoing efforts as a global citizen and activist. The many facets of his career come to life in this appumentary through handwritten lyrics and journal entries, rare and intimate photos, in-depth interviews, and a variety of live concert footage, including EXCLUSIVE, all-star performances from his Sixtieth Birthday Celebration at the Beacon Theatre.
• Exclusive concert footage and behind-the-scenes access from Sting’s Sixtieth Birthday Celebration to benefit the Robin Hood Foundation, at New York City’s Beacon Theatre, featuring performances by: Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder, Rufus Wainwright, Herbie Hancock, and Branford Marsalis.
• Using dual-screen AirPlay, experience these performances wirelessly on your television while exploring additional content on your iPad.
• Discover hours of concert footage, exclusive interviews, photos, music videos, and more in ten chronological chapters.
• Learn about the inspirations, collaborations, and charitable endeavors that have shaped Sting’s 25 year solo career.
• Interact with Sting’s signature instruments through 360 degree views and high definition zoom images.
• Listen to Sting’s albums from your iPad’s library while browsing the app – you can also sample songs from each of his solo albums and purchase directly from the iTunes store.
Sting 25 is generously supported by Chevrolet, with access provided by American Express, designed and developed by @radical.media.
What's New in Version 1.3.6
This update includes:
• Graphic and Interface updates for the retina display
• Addresses issues reported by users
• Speed improvements in map response
• Overall optimization
60th Birthday videos great, rest dissapointing
As a fellow Englishman as Sting, just love him...but he's been robbed. For the purported $1 million he spent for developing this App. it does not deliver. Great video for the 60th but after that it's not intuitive and you can't download any of the songs as indicated. You have to hit 'Buy Album' which takes you to iTunes and then you can buy. Defeats the object a bit I think. Shame. Still love his music though and the 60th birthday videos are worth the download alone. Brilliant.
Wish the full birthday show was included
That's my only wish. This is an excellent app.