By Resource Interactive
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
STIR magazine from Sherwin-Williams aims to help interior designers, architects, home stagers and anyone interested in design deepen their understanding of the history, science and application of color. STIR explores the connection between color and cutting edge interior design, helping you bring fresh ideas to your next interior space.
STIR will help you:
• Gather inspiration for your next project by discovering how award-winning design professionals across North America use Sherwin-Williams color and coatings to create spectacular interior spaces.
• Learn from experts who explain the fascinating relationships between color and psychology, culture, artificial light, and more.
• Connects with creative professionals who are thinking about color in new and surprising ways. Celebrity chefs, artists, fashion designers, and other creatives provide fascinating insights into making smart, confident and original color choices.
• Interior room shots and color palettes you can explore and use in your projects
• Gorgeous photography and video take you behind the scenes of each story
• Updates on the latest colors, products and tools from Sherwin-Williams
• Like, email and share content with clients and friends
What's New in Version 4.3
• Now supports iOS 7 look and feel
• Improved notifications
• Improved social sharing
• Improved performance
• Minor bug fixes
App is not being maintained. Should be removed from iTunes
Now I understand why there's only two reviews for this app since 2014. There's nothing there. Nothing but a blank screen. They get your contact information, including your physical address and email address. Good luck opening the magazine. It doesn't seem to exist. I get Stir magazine delivered to my home but thought it would be nice to have it on my iPad. You should remove this from the store.
Totally worth downloading. Stylish, informative, interesting to read, this sleek glossy mag is filled with beautiful photos, artwork, tips, and very artfully done videos showcasing colors and light. Made me happy as I looked through it. Loved the steam punk video and article. Wonderful little app, thanks.
Janet Rader Art and Design
This App is great resource if you're looking for unique decorating ideas and color combinations. Each issue is chock-full of inspiration from all over the world. My personal favorites, '343 Dresses Project', Spring 2012 and "Exclusive Plum"(SW6263), Color of the Year for 2014, Winter 2014.