Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
By Lucky Bunny LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on WhatsApp, via email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to redact details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform and vertically-locked
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Fixed a bug where some iPhone 6 and 6+ users had trouble with buttons not responding.
• Import page now loads much faster and scrolls much better.
• Improved transparent overlay placement when cropping.
• Various performance and speed enhancements.
• Tested and proven on iOS 9!
I want to marry Stitch It!
If you asked me fifteen years ago if I would update my iPhone just so my version is compatible with Stitch It!, I would have said, "What's an iPhone? Turn up that Spice Girls song, you overall-wearing-Dr. Pepper-flavored-chap-stick-lip-smacking perv!"
And my show off of a friend would tell me "Stitch It! is the best app ever. You don't even know--you. don't. even. know!"
To which I would respond, "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?"
Ladies and gentlemen, friends of the jury, swimmers of the deep blue and so forth-- I updated my iPhone for the stellar purpose of having Stitch It! accompany me everywhere I go. I have been nothing but grateful to have Stitch It! in my life. And from this day forward, I vow to never leave Stitch It!'s side, to love and cherish this gem through sickness and health, and by-golly, I will marry Stitch It! I love it. I do!
One of the best apps available
The image quality does not seem to be affected after being stitched together, which is very important. The highlighting feature is gold. The only thing I've noticed is that the highlighter does negatively affect the photo (I use mainly for text shots) by lightening the text underneath it, which is counter-productive, because if you're highlighting a certain area, you want that area to be more prominent. More highlighting colors would be nice, too. And yes, I would pay for upgrades if you keep your app updated and working smoothly.
Exactly what I needed
If you have ever had more than one screenshot you needed to put together (message history, usually) then this is the best app in the App Store for it. Gives you control over the crop even, a huge bonus. I have tried other apps for this before, but their program would try to decide what pictures belonged in the shot and how to put them together and it was a huge problem. The free version is sufficient what I need usually, but I will be purchasing the pro upgrade anyway. Thanks for the awesome app!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucky Bunny LLC
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99