Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
By Lucky Bunny LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on WhatsApp, via email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to redact details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform and vertically-locked
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Fixed a bug where some iPhone 6 and 6+ users had trouble with buttons not responding.
• Import page now loads much faster and scrolls much better.
• Improved transparent overlay placement when cropping.
• Various performance and speed enhancements.
• Tested and proven on iOS 9!
I want to marry Stitch It!
If you asked me fifteen years ago if I would update my iPhone just so my version is compatible with Stitch It!, I would have said, "What's an iPhone? Turn up that Spice Girls song, you overall-wearing-Dr. Pepper-flavored-chap-stick-lip-smacking perv!"
And my show off of a friend would tell me "Stitch It! is the best app ever. You don't even know--you. don't. even. know!"
To which I would respond, "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?"
Ladies and gentlemen, friends of the jury, swimmers of the deep blue and so forth-- I updated my iPhone for the stellar purpose of having Stitch It! accompany me everywhere I go. I have been nothing but grateful to have Stitch It! in my life. And from this day forward, I vow to never leave Stitch It!'s side, to love and cherish this gem through sickness and health, and by-golly, I will marry Stitch It! I love it. I do!
Solid utility app
My wife and I run an apparel company so we are constantly taking pictures on the go. Being able to put together a variety of images of our product (especially different variations of each) is helpful for things like wholesale order selections and even for certain email campaigns. Stitch It! is useful because it's very utilitarian...even with the fun sound effects. :)
I'd like to see more image processing capabilities and some button hints for certain actions, but overall a very cool app!
Good concept, but poor quality results
It's a good idea, but it's worthless for serious use since the devs are seemingly more concerned with making it produce results fast. This the resultant image quality is poor (and it useless for making custom bar codes, since the quality is so grainy).
The problem would be fixed if only they added a quality slider to the settings, so the user could decide the quality required for the job. But until then....
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucky Bunny LLC
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99