Have your machine embroidery designs always at hand, wherever you are! Enjoy beautiful previews on your iPhone and iPad, manage and modify designs down to stitch level, and stay in sync with your computer.
• Rotate, flip, move, resize, or delete selected parts or the entire design.
• Resize selected parts or the entire design (without adjusting the stitch count).
• Copy and paste to duplicate parts, or to combine different designs.
• Center a design in the hoop.
• Add basting stitches to fix the underlay.
• Change individual thread colors, or replace the entire palette.
• Select from several different manufacturer thread charts.
• Reorder threads and delete color changes.
• Display options incl. zooming, 3D stitch display, or stitch structure.
• Navigate in a gallery with folders and design previews.
• Print detail sheets via AirPrint.
• Mail design files, detail sheets, or real-size templates (PDF).
• Multiple levels of Undo while editing.
• Convert designs between different embroidery formats.
• Synchronization between different devices via iCloud.
• Import via iCloud, iTunes File Sharing, or open from other applications.
• Export via iCloud, iTunes File Sharing or by email (design file).
• Open designs in other applications or share by AirDrop.
Supported import formats (read):
• Janome JEF, JEF+, JPX, SEW
• Brother PES, PEC
• Melco EXP
• Tajima DST
• Pfaff VP3, KSM, PCS, PCQ, PCD
Supported export formats (write):
• Janome JEF
• Brother PES v1.0 (130 x 180 mm), PEC
• Melco EXP
• Tajima DST
• Pfaff PCS
You can test StitchBuddy HD with all functions for free (saving designs is limited to 1,000 stitches). Unlock this limitation via In-App purchase if you like StitchBuddy HD and want to support its development ... and please share your experience with others by leaving a rating or review!
Additional information, FAQs and video tutorials can be found at StitchBuddy's website.
NOTE: StitchBuddy HD does not digitize embroidery designs and cannot transfer files directly to your embroidery machine.
• Editing designs on iPhones
• Improved user interface on iPads
• Auto saving
• Stitches of one thread can be selected
• Search in subfolders
• Performance / stability improvements
• Multitasking support (Split View / Slide Over)
• Free version for viewing and testing all features
Modifying designs with more than 1,000 stitches requires In-App purchase (free for existing StitchBuddy HD customers).
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use and no problems
I recently bought my first embroidery machine. After trying the software that came with it I discovered Stitch Buddy does all I need and works on much better than anything else. Love working on iPad.
Love this app, great value
I just got a Brother SE 400 for Christmas with a native 4 x 4 hoop. I knew nothing about embroidery. This program has really helped me. I use it to resize, crop, rotate, change the colors, and even split patterns to use with the larger multipositional hoop. I had to think about it for bit, but works very well. I've recently used it to edit an appliqué design and remove about 20 mm in the middle to make it fit in the 4 x 4 hoop. The machine still did all the steps and told me when the cut away the fabric. The integration with Dropbox is great as I can edit designs on the iPad and then just open them up on the MacBook which is it hooked up to the sewing machine. The only thing that I wish it did was open zipped files which I download from the embroidery sites. I have to use another app to do that and then open in StitchBuddy.
StitchBuddy is Great!!!!!
I have StitchBuddy on my iPad as well as my Mac. The software is very user friendly and very easy to use. It allows me to view and edit designs with ease.
StitchBuddy works with PES as well as other types of files. I have had no problems opening or editing PES files.
The results are perfect. Finally someone has realized the need for embroidery software for Mac users at a bargain price. I can't say enough good things about this app. I am thrilled to be able to work with designs from any spot I happen to be. You will love love this app!!!!!!! And Matthias Arndt will quickly answer any questions you may have. So go buy it - you will NOT be sorry.
- Matthias Arndt
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Matthias Arndt
- In-App Purchases
- StitchBuddy Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.