By Mozusystems, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Design your own chart for your craft project!
StitchSketch (KG-Chart Mobile) was developed by a creator of the popular software program "KG-Chart for Cross Stitch".
This mobile version utilizes intuitive "touch" user interface of mobile devices.
*** Please try a free LE version before you purchase this FULL version, as it could be slow if you are using old iPad/iPhone, or not-easy-to-use if you are not familiar with general painting applications.
- Design your own chart for craft works such as:
Cross Stitch (Crossstitch), Bead Weaving, Iron Beads (Perler(R) Beads), Knitting pattern, Color Knitting, Pixel Art, and more!
- This is also suited for drawing "dotted" pictures (Pixel Art), such as icons in low resolution
- Convert your photo into a chart
- Draw chart with a symbol in a cell
- Maximum chart size is 250 x 250
- Pixel & Vector Drawing (Backstitch, Fractional Stitch, Hardanger)
- Pinch to zoom
- Generic color palette and Color Charts (palette) for: DMC(R), DFT, COSMO, Delica, Toho Best, Perler(R) Beads
- Knitting Symbols (Amizu Kigou (JIS)) for designing knitting pattern
- Rectangular cell size
- Real view to simulate finished image
- Undo / Redo
- Drawing tools: Pencil, Rectangle, Ellipse, Flood Fill, Text
- Selecting Tool: Selection and Cut/Copy/Paste/Rotate/Flip/Stamp
- Edit colors and symbols
- Save or Email a chart as native format or PNG image
- Generate a chart in PDF for emailing or printing.
- Organize charts with thumbnails
- Support Dropbox
*** User's Manual / Tutorials are here:
What's New in Version 2.06
- Selection frame was vertically off on iOS7
Disappointing - Not so easy
I know how to read charts. I thought I knew how to design them. This app makes me second guess that knowledge. I wanted to use it primarily to create my own knitted charts but have not been able to do so since I purchased it. I've tried to import my own pictures, which it does, but I cannot resize the canvas and chart size to my specifications. The on-line manual is not helpful. Please improve your instructions and include a step by step tutorial to help the novice because this is not working for me and I categorize myself as an intermediate knitter.
Everything you need for creating cross stitch patterns. Powerful and easy to use.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 12, 2014
- Version: 2.06
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Mozusystems, LLC
- © 2012-2013 Mozusystems, LLC / Keiji Ikuta
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.