By Mozusystems, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Design your own chart for your craft project!
StitchSketch (KG-Chart Mobile) was developed by a creator of the popular software program "KG-Chart for Cross Stitch".
This mobile version utilizes intuitive "touch" user interface of mobile devices.
- Design your own chart for craft works such as:
Cross Stitch (Crossstitch), Bead Weaving, Iron Beads (Perler(R) Beads), Knitting pattern, Color Knitting, Pixel Art, and more!
- This is also suited for drawing "dotted" pictures (Pixel Art), such as icons in low resolution
- Convert your photo into a chart
- Draw chart with a symbol in a cell
- Maximum chart size is 250 x 250
- Pixel & Vector Drawing (Backstitch, Fractional Stitch, Hardanger)
- Pinch to zoom
- Generic color palette and Color Charts (palette) for: DMC(R), DFT, COSMO, Delica, Toho Best, Perler(R) Beads
- Knitting Symbols (Amizu Kigou (JIS)) for designing knitting pattern
- Rectangular cell size
- Real view to simulate finished image
- Undo / Redo
- Drawing tools: Pencil, Rectangle, Ellipse, Flood Fill, Text
- Selecting Tool: Selection and Cut/Copy/Paste/Rotate/Flip/Stamp
- Edit colors and symbols
- Save or Email a chart as native format or PNG image
- Generate a chart in PDF for emailing or printing.
- Organize charts with thumbnails
- Support Dropbox
- Notes: The chart file is not compatible with KG-Chart (win) right now.
*** User's Manual / Tutorials are here:
What's New in Version 2.22
- "All Color RGB" palette should be back now.
Fun and Workable!
Easy to import pics.
Good but needs improvement
I love this app but it feels a little neglected. The drawing of a straight line or back-stitch is really painful. Maybe another method would be better of connecting the dots and way you could hold down your finger until you see where the first node of the line is going to be then you select the next node on the line and so on. Auto save? I've been burned by opening up another app then when I change back it closed out of my working document. It was so frustrating.
I make patterns almost daily. This app is so close to being just what I need. If only there was a nice easy way to do solid half stitches, not just a back stitched line. And also, if the chart could be larger than just 250x250. Mainly though, the half stitches. Please include this in the next update!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 2.22
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Mozusystems, LLC
- © 2012-2013 Mozusystems, LLC / Keiji Ikuta
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.