Design your own chart for your craft project!
StitchSketch was developed by a creator of the popular software program "KG-Chart for Cross Stitch".
This mobile version utilizes intuitive "touch" user interface of mobile devices.
- Design your own chart for craft works such as:
Cross Stitch (Crossstitch), Bead Weaving, Iron Beads (Perler(R) Beads), Knitting pattern, Color Knitting, Pixel Art, and more!
- This is also suited for drawing "dotted" pictures (Pixel Art), such as icons in low resolution
- Convert your photo into a chart
- Draw chart with a symbol in a cell
- Maximum chart size is 250 x 250
- Pixel & Vector Drawing (Backstitch, Fractional Stitch, Hardanger)
- Pinch to zoom
- Generic color palette and Color Charts (palette) for: DMC(R), DFT, COSMO, Delica, Toho Best, Perler(R) Beads
- Knitting Symbols (Amizu Kigou (JIS)) for designing knitting pattern
- Rectangular cell size
- Real view to simulate finished image
- Undo / Redo
- Drawing tools: Pencil, Rectangle, Ellipse, Flood Fill, Text
- Selecting Tool: Selection and Cut/Copy/Paste/Rotate/Flip/Stamp
- Edit colors and symbols
- Save or Email a chart as native format or PNG image
- Generate a chart in PDF for emailing or printing.
- Organize charts with thumbnails
- Support Dropbox
- Notes: The chart file is not compatible with KG-Chart (win) right now.
*** User's Manual / Tutorials are here:
- New: DMC 3880 - 3895 added
- New: Anchor color palette
- New: Olympus color palette
- New: Set sequential# as symbols command
- Fix: Selection tool was not aligned with Grid w/ iOS10
Ratings and Reviews
It’s handy but a couple issues
I use this very regularly and I love a lot of the feature, especially creating a PDF version of my patterns. But it’s kinda glitchy at times, like trying to select a color that is already being used in my pattern from the right hand side and it won’t let me click on it. Also, when I try to reverse a pattern that has lines or corner line stitch marks, it doesn’t flip them with the pattern and so I have to erase them and put them back in. Also, if I paste a design from another pattern page, I can’t make Ganges to it unless I save it, completely close the program and open it back up, and even then it doesn’t always work. I may have to delete and reapply colors and lines.
So, I’m giving 4 stars because it IS very handy as a tool but the glitches *I hope* will be addressed and fixed and then I’d give 5 ⭐️
UPDATE II - that was fast. The apps in iPad said it was *Updated*, after posting 👇 there was another update. Timing, I’m guessing. The little hopeful part of myself would like to think that the makers responded that quickly. 😸 Thank You!
Whatever this *NEW UPDATE* you guys did is TERRIBLE!
The charts are completely off, have to draw on the line beneath the one you want to mark in order to get results.
There was NO *glitches* prior, for the amount of money that is charged for this, this is now a BUMMER.
PLEASE FIX THIS! Use this daily, this is a Major P.I.T.A. 🤬once fixed you’ll get your 🌟🌟🌟 back and title changed back to AMAZING!
ok, wanted to give it 5 stars but have never paid this much for an app, ever. Once you get inside though it is so worth it. The only thing if the graph could be larger than 250, but it does what needs to be done. Still trying to figure out the other things that am unfamiliar with, always like to learn. If you are wanting to make your own patterns this is a good starting point. If you are unsure of the price, think about it, you pay this much for the materials that you work with. Here you are paying one time and have endless possibilities with your creativity from your imagination!
6+ colors equal extreme aggravation
while I enjoy creating bead-weaving patterns, I have encountered a problem which I find extremely irritating ... if I have chosen more than 5 colors, the program freezes and it is impossible to click on that 6th color to utilize it in my design. personally, I find this extremely aggravating. why let me even pick out a 6th color, list it on my design page and then refuse to allow me to utilize that color. if you are going to us 5 colors or less, I would recommend this app... but if you want more than 5 colors, FORGET THIS!
and now it won’t even work with 3 colors 😡🤬😡
May 6, 2018... still cannot get this to work properly... basically, it is a good idea... as far as it goes... ALL THE BUGS NEED TO BE WORKED OUT OR I REFUSE TO WASTE MY TIME BEING AGGRAVATED BY THIS... IS ANYONE LISTENING?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.