St. Louis has an unparalleled history of beer in the United States. St. Louis Craft Beer Week is a celebration of that history. The 2018 Craft Beer Week kicks off on July 27th and culminates on August 4th. St. Louis Craft Beer Week is a group of breweries, distributors, restaurants, bars, retail outlets, and beer fans all working together to promote and enjoy craft beer.
Each night of this event will provide an opportunity to talk to brewers, pair food and beer, advocate local beer, and meet other beer enthusiasts. This is your chance to really see everything that the St. Louis beer scene has to offer. It’s about libation and education.
St. Louis Craft Beer Week is devoted to the beer brewers, drinkers and lovers in St. Louis.
This app is your OFFICIAL guide to STL Craft Beer Week.
- Opt-in to receive push notifications for instant, up-to-the-minute info about events and announcements from STL Craft Beer Week.
- Complete schedule, times and details for all official events related to STL Craft Beer Week as well as other special programs we host throughout the year.
- Map to all participating venues hosting official STL Craft Beer Week events.
- Create your own personalized schedule by selecting and saving events you'll be attending.
- Snap and post pics of your adventures during STL Craft Beer Week using custom-designed frames and fun, repositionable photo overlays.
- A handy FAQ section to help you learn more about STL Craft Beer Week and how to take full advantage of all our festivities and event offerings.
- Listing of all the participating sponsors that make STL Craft Beer Week possible.
For more info, visit http://stlbeerweek.com/.
Updated for 2018!
- Propaganda3, Inc.
- 67.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Propaganda3, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.