Stocard - Rewards Cards Wallet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Store ALL your rewards cards in one app on your iPhone - with Stocard.
Get rid of all the plastic cards in your wallet!
Wall Street Journal: "a clever way of turning a smartphone into a virtual wallet"
Techcrunch: "a simple but clever take on the mobile phone-as-loyalty-card-wallet"
- The built in high-tech-camera scanner enables you to add loyalty cards within seconds.
- Have your phone's screen scanned for a faster transaction at properly equipped stores*.
EASY TO USE:
- No registration necessary, start using Stocard right after downloading.
- Choose from over 400 preset loyalty cards.
- Add any not preset loyalty card as an "other loyalty card".
- Securely store your cards in the cloud
* Several stores still use outdated scanner technologies (laser or flatbed scanners instead of image scanners). These scanners unfortunately cannot read smartphone displays. In this case simply ask the cashier to type in your loyalty card number manually.
CARDS IN WALLET:
Add any card in Stocard with a QR code to Wallet.
For support, feedback and suggestions, please send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.2.3
In this version we fixed some minor issues, including an error that occurred when restoring cards from your backup.
If you have any feedback or comments, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
Too slow and doesn't play well with cards not native to the app
I love the idea of this app, and have been using this app for good while now. My constant complaint, however, is how long it takes to open this app on my iPhone 6+. When I am waiting in line at a store, I open the app when I'm second in line so I don't have to have stand there waiting for the app to load. My other complaint is how I can't add cards that are not native to the app into my wallet app. I like that I can save other cards into the app, but why don't they work the same as the other cards? I work at a Sprouts and have a discount card, and I have to open this app every time I use it. If I had it available in my wallet app, I could just launch that app in a quarter of the time.
Best Loyalty Card Manager, but SLOW
I have dozens of loyalty cards, and I think I've tried every loyalty card manager in the store. This is the closest one that matches what I would have designed for myself. Card entry is fast and easy, and they have a HUGE database of quick-entry templates for established chains, but your specialty store cards have an equal place in the list too.
My only real complaint is that it's slooooooow to open. After pressing the icon on my iPhone 6, it can take a good fifteen seconds before my cards appear. This doesn't sound long, but when you're standing in the grocery checkout line, it's an eternity. I have to actively plan to launch it just after unloading the cart, or else the checker is waiting on me for the cards to load.
Very easy to use, absolutely fantastic
This app is absolutely great! I can have all my rewards cards at my fingertips without having a cluttered wallet or key ring. All of the cards are organized alphabetically so they're easy to find, it's easy to load one on or take one off. There are hundreds of cards you can load. You can enter a card manually if needed. You can back it up to your Facebook, google, or an email. It even notifies you when the stores are having offers. I would highly recommend this app.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 6.2.3
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Stocard UG
- © Stocard GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.