Stocard - Rewards Cards Wallet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Store ALL your rewards cards in one app on your iPhone - with Stocard.
Get rid of all the plastic cards in your wallet!
Wall Street Journal: "a clever way of turning a smartphone into a virtual wallet"
Techcrunch: "a simple but clever take on the mobile phone-as-loyalty-card-wallet"
- The built in high-tech-camera scanner enables you to add loyalty cards within seconds.
- Have your phone's screen scanned for a faster transaction at properly equipped stores*.
EASY TO USE:
- No registration necessary, start using Stocard right after downloading.
- Choose from over 400 preset loyalty cards.
- Add any not preset loyalty card as an "other loyalty card".
- Securely store your cards in the cloud
* Several stores still use outdated scanner technologies (laser or flatbed scanners instead of image scanners). These scanners unfortunately cannot read smartphone displays. In this case simply ask the cashier to type in your loyalty card number manually.
CARDS IN WALLET:
Add any card in Stocard with a QR code to Wallet.
For support, feedback and suggestions, please send us an email - email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.2.3
In this version we fixed some minor issues, including an error that occurred when restoring cards from your backup.
If you have any feedback or comments, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Loyalty Card Manager, but SLOW
I have dozens of loyalty cards, and I think I've tried every loyalty card manager in the store. This is the closest one that matches what I would have designed for myself. Card entry is fast and easy, and they have a HUGE database of quick-entry templates for established chains, but your specialty store cards have an equal place in the list too.
My only real complaint is that it's slooooooow to open. After pressing the icon on my iPhone 6, it can take a good fifteen seconds before my cards appear. This doesn't sound long, but when you're standing in the grocery checkout line, it's an eternity. I have to actively plan to launch it just after unloading the cart, or else the checker is waiting on me for the cards to load.
Convenient, Efficient, Intuitive!
Such an amazing little app! It makes storing rewards cards so easy and I love it because I don't have to carry around and fumble through tons of cards! I feel I can now get as many rewards cards as I want without being concerned about adding yet another to my collection since they will all be neatly stowed away in StoCard! The interface is incredible intuitive/user-friendly and it even syncs some cards to Apple Wallet!
I love this app to store my gift cards. I think what would make the app better is if there was a way to monitor the amounts left on the cards after they are scanned. Instead of me having to update my notes. Also, if you were able to combine multiples of the same card to one card and transfer balances. I know this is a new app. But these feature would be great to the user. Thanks app developers. Love it.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 6.2.3
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Stocard UG
- © Stocard GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.