Stocard - Rewards Cards Wallet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Store ALL your rewards cards in one app on your iPhone - with Stocard.
Get rid of all the plastic cards in your wallet!
Wall Street Journal: "a clever way of turning a smartphone into a virtual wallet"
Techcrunch: "a simple but clever take on the mobile phone-as-loyalty-card-wallet"
- The built in high-tech-camera scanner enables you to add loyalty cards within seconds.
- Have your phone's screen scanned for a faster transaction at properly equipped stores*.
EASY TO USE:
- No registration necessary, start using Stocard right after downloading.
- Choose from over 400 preset loyalty cards.
- Add any not preset loyalty card as an "other loyalty card".
- Securely store your cards in the cloud
* Several stores still use outdated scanner technologies (laser or flatbed scanners instead of image scanners). These scanners unfortunately cannot read smartphone displays. In this case simply ask the cashier to type in your loyalty card number manually.
CARDS IN WALLET:
Add any card in Stocard with a QR code to Wallet.
For support, feedback and suggestions, please send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.4.3
In this version we fixed a few incorrect translations, solved an issue where an offer could appear twice, made the store recommendations smarter and of course worked on several minor issues to improve stability and performance.
If you have any feedback or comments, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
SLOW. And needs some improvements.
By far, the biggest problem with this app is it is slow on my 6+. Like, 30-45 seconds to pull up a code slow. I don't really understand why as this isn't doing anything complicated.
Second, why can't I turn off offers? I don't care about offers. I use this app in place of having a keychain of cards and with companies I don't want to download their app for. I'm sure the on-load delay is attributed to this.
Third, why can't I add created cards to Wallet? It's a really simple process from a development point, and it would keep cards all in one app (and a native one at that), and wouldn't require a separate app that I have to find just to pull up what I need.
Love this app. Use it all the time and never had a problem at any store.
I dont need to carry cards anymore
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 24, 2017
- Version: 6.4.3
- Size: 129 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Stocard UG
- © Stocard GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.