Stock Market HD: Stocks & Shares
By Lifelike Apps, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featuring timely market data from highly reliable sources, Stock Market HD: Stocks & Shares for iPhone & iPad is the simplest way to track a range of stocks or currencies and have all the key data you need at your fingertips. This is the premium ad-free version (for managing multiple portfolios our top-of-the-line Stock Market Pro edition is also available).
Stock Market HD key features:
• Beautifully designed for retina display
• Quick reference list to track all the stocks you choose
• Easily search and add stocks using company name or symbol
• At a glance compare stock value and % change of your portfolio
• All the key details, such as daily open, high and low, volume, price/earnings ratio and market cap.
• Chart view to visualize changes over time
• Browse all news related to a particular stock and share stories via Facebook and Twitter
From the developers who brought you Currency Converter HD, Stock Market HD: Stocks & Shares is another indispensible finance app and an essential download for anyone interested in stocks and trading.
“You really can’t fault this app… Easy to use, well presented, refreshes very regularly and provides all the basic information you might like for quick access to data for your personal trades” – Financial Review
“if you’re interested in an iPad stock app, I highly recommend Stock Market HD” – App Advice
“Whilst there are a number of app offerings currently available on the App Store which aim to bring ‘Stocks’ to the iPad, Stock Market HD by Lifelike Apps stands out amongst the crowd” – Razorian Fly
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
* UI enhancements
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
Please contact our support team about any questions or new features requests/ideas. Thanks for all your help in making this app better with every update and please take a minute to rate your favorite stocks app.
Charts occupy almost the entire portrait screen. Consequently charts appear huge in the vertical direction and look different from the same charts in almost any other place. Also the charts contain just a few price labels so can't be read accurately. Well that's an improvement over the Stocks app (which has just two) but not by much. The app is basically a poor copy of the Stocks app with portfolios added. Even their icon is a poor copy!
New version is terrible. No longer shows stock ticker changes, instead has a button to "add holding" for the upgraded version. Skip this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Lifelike Apps, Inc
- © Lifelike Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.