Stock Master: real time stocks market and options
By Astontek Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stock Master is designed to bring you a streamlined mobile stock market experience. Whether you are a novice stock user, chartist, or day trader, Stock Master is the last free app you will ever need. It has everything from real time stock quote, pre-market/after-hour quote to customizable advanced charts. With highly customizable favorite action panel, you can access information about stock options, business news, market news stream, Forex, ETFs, commodities and stock futures. It will quickly become your ultimate investment tracking tool and trading platform!
=== New Features
- Supported brokers: TD Ameritrade, Robinhood, Etrade, Scottrade, Fidelity, TradeStation, OptionsHouse, Tradier, TradeKing
- Export portfolios (Text, CSV, PDF and Excel file)
=== Realtime Stocks Quotes
Real-time stocks quotes / shares, pre-market, after-hours price, market capitalization, open, high, low, previous close, volume, P/E, EPS tracker, yahoo finance news
Note: Realtime quotes for US only, there is a delay for some exchanges.
=== Stocks Alert Push Notification and Email Notification
Setup stocks alters with your customized triggers, the system will watch the stock change for you, and send you push notification once alerts are triggered.
=== Stock Watchlists
Multiple Watchlists come with Dow Jones Components, S&P 500 Components, 401(K) Popular ETFs and Penny Stocks.
=== Stock Portfolios
Manage stocks and stock transactions in your portfolios and show portfolio account value, market value, cost basis, gain, today's gain
=== Trading Strategy Backtesting
Backtesting tools help you find the most effective technical trading strategies based on stocks' historical trade data
=== Market / User Stocks Scan
Scan stocks based on predefined technical indicators
=== Stocks Screener
Find your favorite stocks using different criteria. Supported Exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, TSX, ASX, SS, SZ, HK, LSE, SI, TW, NSE, NZX, Bitcoin
=== Business News
Business / Finance news featured from CNN Money, USA Today, CNBC, Business Insider, Bloomberg, BusinessWeek, WSJ, Forbes, Entrepreneur
=== Stock Futures of Major World Indexes
United States, Mexico, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden, Europe, Australia, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, India
=== Forex / Currency / US Treasury Bonds Rates
USD/CNH, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
Energy, Metals, Grains, Softs, Meats, Gold, Silver, Corn, Brent Crude Oil
=== Interactive / Native Stock Charts
Customize the chart date range, chart type (Line / Candlestick / OHLC), turn on / off chart indicators.
=== Chart Indicators / Candlestick Pattern
MACD, RSI, Williams %R, Money Flow, Slow Stochastic, Fast Stochastic, CCI, Chaikin OSC, ADX, ADXR, APO, AROON, AROONOSC, ATR, Beta, Chande Momentum, CORREL, DEMA, Momentum, NATR, ROC, ROCP, ROCR, STOCHRSI, TRIX, TSF, Oscillator
=== Interactive Technical Analysis Drawing
Easily draw trend lines, fibonacci retracement, fibonacci fan, price tags, save the analysis chart into Photo app
=== Virtual Trading
Practice your trading skills with realtime virtual trading simulator or play trading game using free virtual fund with your friends for fun
=== Chatting with your friends
Live chatting to share trading information
=== Premium Subscriptions:
- Advanced Alerts (indicator, overlay, candlestick based)
- Subscription Auto Renewable: $9.99/month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Please send us feedback in the App if you need more features or find any issues, that will help us make it the best stock app in the app store.
What's New in Version 3.68
- Auto calculate stock split for portfolios - can be turn off in settings
- Added stock transaction notes for portfolios
- Fixed duplicated entries in backtesting result
- Fixed heatmap click issue
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
My Favorite - and I've tried them all
This is my go-to app for keeping track of stocks I am watching. It is simple to use and adding stocks to my watchlist couldn't be easier. The charts for each stock appear next to the symbol, and a simple click let's me adjust the timeframe from 1 day to one year, a critical feature for me. News and more detailed information available with a click. Alerts - with or without notes - set up in seconds. Most importantly, I can select if they are repeatable or not- ie I can choose to be notified only the first time a stock moves past my target (above or below), or every time.
Finally, this screener performs all of this without requiring any personal information or linking to any accounts. This means I can check the information that matters to me as many times a day as I want, no matter where I am, without worrying about security or compromising my privacy.
I'm NOT an active or day trader, but I do keep a close watch on my financial life. This app is perfect for my needs, so much better than Bloomberg, apple's stock app, or anything else I tried.
Okay before, useless now
The application in general is well-organized. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. Some features require a short learning curve, and the annoyance of "premium features" and "rate the app" on start is blazingly evident. Currently, however, the app thinks I have ten times what I truly have in a stock. I have deleted the transaction and re-entered it in vain. I was rather impressed the first instance I checked my portfolio, but upon trying to confirm the feat, I was quite disappointed. I have given the application time to improve, but it doesn't seem anytime near. Fix the bugs and remove the annoyances before expecting decent ratings.
Lots of Features, Some Annoying Bugs
This app has many features, probably too many to make a successful app, but maybe my needs are just too straightforward.
There are some annoying bugs that make it somewhat unreliable at basic functions:
1) The cash position in my portfolio keeps changing even when I don't make changes to the portfolio. During the trading day my cash appears correct, only to change drastically after the market close.
2) Stocks in my portfolio that are down on the day are reported to be up percentage-wise, but are actually down in price even according to the app. Makes finding out what is going on very confusing.
3) Backup/restore from one device to another does not produce the same portfolio values.
Developer should simplify this app and concentrate in making the essentials work correctly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 3.68
- Size: 107 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Astontek Inc
- © Astontek Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All In One$29.99
- Premium Service$9.99
- Remove Ads$9.99
- 10K Virtual Fund$1.99
- All In One - Promo$29.99
- Unlimited WatchList$7.99
- Unlimited Portfolios$2.99
- 200K Virtual Fund$9.99
- Unlimited Stock Scan$7.99
- Advanced Chart$7.99