** The Most Powerful Trading Model Ever Built **
Stock Signals provides automated trading signals based on complex technical criteria for all US stocks.
- Average return per trade: 2.0%
- Average trade duration: 11.7 days
- Highest gain: 286%
- Number of occurrences: 29,519.
STREAMING CHARTS **
- Buy/Sell historical signals highlighted on charts.
- 48 technical indicators with customizable parameters
- Intraday, daily, weekly and monthly time-frames
- Full page with swipe feature
- Streaming quotes for all US stocks
- Fast downloads
- Price alerts
- Signals for the stocks that you follow
- Synced with your other missinSTEP apps and devices
- Unlimited number of stocks
- Unlimited number of watchlists
- Fibonacci line indicator that alerts user when price is within 0.5% of a Fibonacci Retracement line **
- Collaborate with like-minded traders and make better decisions
- Discover what stocks everyone is talking about
STOCK SPECIFIC PAGES
- Live coverage of stock news from trusted sources
- Financial highlights and key ratios
- Market direction forecast
- Futures and market indices
- Market momentum indicators
** Free daily access with limited duration (can be extended via in-app purchase)
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Confusing if you have old apps
I’m so completely confused by all of their apps. I have old ones that I’ve purchased that don’t work so I try to update them and get promoted to pay 69$. The app wants me to purchase something I’ve already purchased, now I have 3 commodities traders on my phone and iPad, two stock traders and trading ideas and none of them work as good as the old arbitrage trader. I think I’ve repurchased something I’ve already purchased, it seems like these guys are trying to confuse us into buying more apps and services rather than making their apps work like google or any other company that has multiple apps. CRAZY!!!!!! Discontinued apps should be removed and automatically updated with the new ones. Don’t make us re-download apps the we already have on our devices and confuse us into buying apps that we already own. Allowing multiple versions of the same app on a device is just stupid IMO. I’m sure if Apple catches on to that it’d be stopped immediately.
Sent from my iPhone
You are confused about how to use an iPhone, not our apps in particular. We suggest you contact our support team rather than writing angry 1 star reviews sparked by your own ignorance.
I’m very upset that a missing step app that I paid good money for has been “discontinued” and replaced by an app that requires a quarterly subscription.
The developer has shown me that long term relationships have little to no value, and are only good until the check clears the bank.
The have created a “pro” version of my previous app for $70, but I don’t know if I want to pay that much for an app that could become “discontinued” at any time.
They had a good app, but they are far from being the only game in town.
It seems that you have chosen to ignore our many, many emails and messages informing you that we have simply consolidated our apps and that you are not actually losing anything as your pro access has been transferred over to Stock Signals. We suggest you contact our support team rather than writing 1 star reviews that are sparked by your ignorance.
What is the cost?
Like many apps I have no idea what I would pay if I subscribed - whether it is for a month, year, or longer. If I knew, I would upgrade now. But, I do not know for sure.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.