Stock Wars - Virtual Investing
By Continuous Integration Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stock Wars puts you in the fast paced world of traders and big money. Take your shot and beat the markets! Set up your portfolio and watch how your stocks would perform in the real world. Analyze companies, place your orders and watch your portfolio grow. Stock Wars will make you a top trader in no time!
- Create and manage your portfolio
- Learn about real-world investing and test practical stock trading strategies
- Create trader groups to compete with your friends
- Watch your performance against other traders
- Monitor other traders' investment strategy
- Add tag-based watch lists of stocks
- Place real-time orders and track your positions of stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and currencies trading on the NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, FOREX, and other OTC exchanges
- View real-time quote data with automatic refresh.
- Export your portfolio to applications that support OFX format.
- View company's stock intraday performance with historical trending and charts
- Research stocks with real-time consolidated company's news & Twitter feeds
- Link your profile to Facebook and post news feeds to your wall
- Tweet about stocks
- Social Networking with other traders via Twitter
- Analyze your positions with purchase history, average pricing, cost basis, gain/loss, dividends and corporate actions
- View distribution and historical performance of your holdings
- Intraday updates on market gainers, losers, active and high yielding stocks
- Compare US indices, world markets and currencies
What's New in Version 3.11
No help for stock split!!
Loved this app until recently when one of my stocks split. I can't find any way to update my portfolio to reflect the split, I just have the same number of shares at the much lower price, making it appear that I have around $12k less. I even emailed the provided "contact us" with a question regarding what to do. All I got was an automated response thanking me for my "comment". Well thanks for nothing! It does say on the Help page that "stock splits are usually applied the weekend following the effective date using Add/Remove transactions" but can't find the "Add/remove transactions button anywhere. Apparently it isn't automatic and the user must do something to deal with the split but what?? Wish they would respond to me.
So much potential
I have been a user of this app for years now and have learned so much from it. The only issue is lack of updates and improvements. Simple things like achievements in the game short selling would make it a much mor enjoyable experience
Great stock portfolio simulator game
This app has a lot of features on stock trading and researching info. A lot of fun and intuitive features, which make learning a lot of fun. The Group feature is a really nice addition.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 09, 2016
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Continuous Integration Inc.
- © 2016 Continuous Integration, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stock Wars Full (Ad Removal)$1.99