Stockfuse is a highly realistic, virtual stock trading game platform that lets you test trading strategies while competing with other top investors, all in a risk-free environment. You can also follow other traders to keep your finger on the market’s pulse and stay on top of the latest trade ideas.
The Most Realistic Trading Games
• You can trade stocks, ADRs, and ETFs listed on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ, with free real-time quotes.
• All of our games are compliant with the Federal Reserve’s Regulation T, and use the same real-time margining method used by real brokerages. Our games are so realistic that they are used by Wall Street firms and leading academic institutions.
• We automatically take care of dividends and stock splits, so that your portfolio return is always calculated accurately.
• We use a proprietary Transaction Cost Model to account for execution costs and implementation shortfalls, so that no one can gain an unfair advantage.
• You can compete in multiple games, each with its own rules, trading style, and portfolio.
The Most Social Experience
• In addition to a traditional portfolio view, we show all your trades in a real-time feed.
• It’s easy to comment on your peers’ trades, fostering social engagement and feedback on your trades.
• Stockfuse Chat lets you easily discuss trade ideas and talk about the biggest market news in real time.
Advanced Portfolio Analytics
• Stockfuse provides more than just your returns. We provide a range of advanced portfolio analytics, including Sharpe ratio, risk-adjusted excess returns, even Value-at-Risk!
• You can create multiple watchlists to keep track of securities you’re interested in.
Stockfuse provides a revolutionary candidate evaluation and talent development platform, employing gamification technology to bring skill-based recruitment to the financial services industry. The platform seamlessly integrates trading, psychology, and machine learning techniques to build trading games that automatically generate multi-dimensional profiles for our users, providing unparalleled insights into their investing style, thought processes, engagement levels, and behavioral biases. With a fully automated workflow and a data-driven approach, Stockfuse allows firms to quickly filter through the profiles of a more diverse pool of candidates, improving talent acquisition and retention. Partnering with the world’s largest financial institutions, Stockfuse seeks to bring an equitable and meritocratic approach to recruitment.
This update includes the following enhancements:
• Per user feedback, additional horizons are now available for stock charts.
• Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you like the app, please leave us a rating in the App Store, and keep sending us feature requests!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Learning Opportunity
It can be invaluable to discover your investing style and develop a strategy when you invest with simulated money. Once I figure out how to pick stocks and earn routinely, I’ll jump into the market. I definitely recommend this app to new investors and season investors because the platform mirrors the ups and down of the market. An other positive stems around the player interactions, which do help with learning strategies and determine whether your off. I really think behavior investing is important strategy and is captured in the game.
I love this app! It's a great tool to learn day trading as well as investing strategies. The community engagement is second to none. The members are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this app to beginners, novice traders as well as those who are more experienced but want to grow and learn more.
Best app of its kind!
Definitely download and take advantage of this excellent app. There are so many tools and analytics that can truly help you learn how to invest better or practice some strategies you're too nervous to implement in your real stock portfolio. Download it and you too will be more than satisfied!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.