By Christian Hessenbruch
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It’s never been easier to follow your stocks on the go. With The Stock portfolio app, you’ll get a quick and easy overview of your portfolio's performance.
See how your portfolios has developed during the day or since any given date. Register profit and loss and include these in the calculations. Receive daily/weekly status rapport by mail or push notification.
Also access your portfolio with web browser at www.thestockportfolio.com
- Quotes for British, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss, and U.S. stocks.
- Portfolio Monitor will monitor entire portfolios and alert when stocks drop or Death Cross/Golden Cross occurs.
- Development line-graph that displays value of your portfolio, as individual stocks as well as total.
- Composition pie-graph that displays the share of each stock
- Compare the development in your portfolio with major indices such as Nasdaq100, Dax, S&P500 etc.
- Push/Mail alerts (price + stop loss)*
- Unlimited number of portfolios*
- Portfolio in your own currency, and automatic currency conversion of foreign stocks. Handles USD, EUR, DKK, NOK, SEK, GBP, CHF.
- Receive daily/weekly rapports via push / mail.
- Top 10 Winners and losers of the day.
- Share portfolio between devices
- Account (Transactions). Which enables registration of profit, loss, dividends and other income and expenses.
- See development since any given date since 1. January 2000.
- Optional password protection.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
Export to Excel
Faster and more precise calculation engine
Display/include sold stocks i result
Fixed problem with decimal numbers
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 12, 2017
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Seller: Christian Hessenbruch
- © 2016 Bastaware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.