Stocks Live: Broker Sync Stock Market Game Changer
By Cinnamon Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** See why Apple selected Stocks Live in App Store Essentials Money Management **
- The Best Stock Market Apps for iPhone and iPad 2016. Thebalance.com
- Best Stock Market App for iPhone in 2014 - About.com.
- Stock Market App to Boost Your Portfolio - TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners. Securely sync and trade your portfolios with major brokers anywhere, anytime.
-- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Free sync & trade with major brokers .
- Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
- Real-time quotes* (with extended hours). Auto-refresh every 20 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
- Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
- Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart).
- Unlimited multi-currency portfolios that works.
- Twitter integration.
- Unlimited watch lists (tested with more than 10,000 stocks per watch list!). Easily create watch lists with as many stocks as you want.
- 450+ market activities, scans and user-defined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as in-app.
- Earning and Ex-dividend date calendar. In-app purchase required.
- iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
- Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
- Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
- Fast and smooth user interface. Optimized for the Retina display and iOS 9, and takes full advantage of the new multicore processing power of the iPad and the iPhone.
- Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
- 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
- World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
- View the US stock market grouped by sector and industry.
- Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates*, Dividend History*, Competitors*, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
- We are very proud of our data quality.
-- PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes--it's as simple as that.
- Play What-If scenarios with your portfolios.
- Multi-currency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
- Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
- Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
- Passcode protection with Touch ID.
- Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
- Support for stocks and put/call options.
- Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
- Short-term and long-term performance calculation.
- Display the number of days until a short-term holding becomes a long-term holding.
-- MANY THANKS TO
- The Special Advisers Team:Yuri Belorusets and Yoni Miller.
- The Eagle-Eyed Man (also French translation): Pierre Louveaux.
- Japanese Translation: Mayumi Takeda.
- Portfolio Advisor: Dr. Shehab Marzban
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
Best iPhone stocks app.
What's New in Version 6.5
What's New (paid)
• Adding Zacks Rank view to any portfolio.
What's New (free)
• Integrating Stocks Tape! Tap on any portfolio name to see the tickers scrolling.
• Adding new search engine.
• Adding Yahoo Profile to the profile view.
• More news in the News View.
• Group Portfolios by sector, Industries or Zacks Rank. Tap on the Pie Chart to see them.
• Search results can be edited (swipe to delete individual search).
• You can attach news links to any stock note through Evernote integration.
• Better reordering/delete of the portfolios.
• Accessing portfolio settings from the main tab.
• Menus now have icons.
• You can read all the world market status in your native language.
• Sorting dialog is now more user-friendly, you can sort and see the result in real-time.
• Chinese translation.
• Better color contrast
• Many small fixes, like some layout issues when fonts were larger.
Getting better all the time
I have been using Stocks Live to manage my portfolio for the past 5-years. During this time its functionality has increased by leaps and bounds. With the incorporation of stocks tape into the App and inclusion of Zack's ranking, it has become even more powerful. It is easy to use and new releases are very stable. The icing on the cake is a responsive developer who is constantly seeking ways to enhance the App while still keeping it easy to use.
Excellent App, Even better product support!
I've been searching for a new stock portfolio app after the company for the current app I've been using went under and stopped providing updates. I have many positions in at least 6 different accounts and I was dreading having to manually input all of them into a new app. Then I find Stocks Live (through an app review website that gave it extremely high praises). In particular what caught my eye was the ability to sync to brokerages so I won't have to input the holdings myself. Sold!
So I plunked down the $60 and immediately started trying to sync my accounts. But uh-oh, for some reason it wouldn't sync. No matter what I tried I just couldn't get it to work. So I emailed customer support. Ilam immediately got back to me. BTW, Ilam who I thought was just a customer service rep was no rep at all. He was the actual developer. Long story short, within 4 days he found the issue, invited me to beta test his update, and uploaded the fixed app to the App Store. I'm happy to report that it now syncs flawlessly.
Not only does the sync function with beautifully, the app does just what I need it to to keep tabs on everything. The syncing ability got me to buy the app, all of the other functions made me want to stay. The only gripe would be that the sync doesn't cover all of my brokerages so I did have to manually input some. However, Ilam is constantly working to get more signed up and hopefully it won't be long till all of my accounts are linked. I have faith in him.
Reliable quality stock info💰 💵
From upcoming dividend and earning calendar to Twitter and regular news to heatmap to portfolio (manual or real), I can't say enough good things about this amazing app. Been using it for years and never got disappointed. This app covers Morningstar, zacks, Nasdaq, Yahoo finance in one place! Really impressed 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. The new Zacks view is amazing, one time pay!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 52.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Cinnamon Mobile LLC
- © Cinnamon Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Heat Map & Heart visualization$7.99
- Everything without Zacks Rank$54.99
- Gurus' Portfolios$4.99
- 450+ Scanners$7.99
- Earnings Estimates$4.99
- Real Time Quotes$5.99
- Dividend History$4.99
- ETFs Top Holdings$4.99
- Upcoming Dividends$15.99