Stocks Live - Portfolio Manager & Stock Market Research
By Cinnamon Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** See why Apple selected Stocks Live in App Store Essentials Money Management **
- Best Stock Market App for iPhone in 2014 - About.com.
- Stock Market App to Boost Your Portfolio - TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners. We built it because we wanted the best stock market for the iPhone.
-- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
- Real-time quotes* (with extended hours). Auto refresh every 30 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
- Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
- Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart).
- Unlimited multi-currency portfolios that works.
- Twitter integration.
- Unlimited watch lists (tested with more than 10,000 stocks per watch list!). Easily create watch lists with as many stocks as you want.
- 450+ market activities, scans and user-defined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as in-app.
- Earning and Ex-dividend date calendar. In-app purchase required.
- iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
- Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
- Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
- Fast and smooth user interface. Optimized for the Retina display and iOS 6, and takes full advantage of the new multicore processing power of the iPad and the iPhone.
- Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
- 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
- World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
- View the US stock market grouped by sector and industry.
- Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates*, Dividend History*, Competitors*, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
- We are very proud of our data quality, forget about old 52w-high and 52w-low, this app is all about quality.
-- PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes--it's as simple as that.
- Play What-If scenarios with your portfolios.
- Multi-currency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
- Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
- Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
- Passcode protection.
- Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
- Support for stocks and put/call options.
- Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
- Short-term and long-term performance calculation.
- Display the number of days until a short-term holding becomes a long-term holding.
-- MANY THANKS TO
- The Special Advisers Team: Irina Tsekhmistrouk, Yuri Belorusets and Yoni Miller.
- The Eagle-Eyed Man (also French translation): Pierre Louveaux.
- Japanese Translation: Mayumi Takeda.
- Portfolio Advisor: Dr. Shehab Marzban
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
Best iPhone stocks app.
What's New in Version 4.7
Events page was broken, now working like a charm.
Some fixes for iOS 8.
We love to hear from you, a lot of features are suggestions from you!
Send us email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terrific additions to an already great App
I've been using this app for a long time and it was by far the best way to understand any day's market in 30 seconds, I had different portfolios in different watch lists, so I could guesstimate how I'm doing, it always had a lovely user interface, the strategies are a great way to get investment ideas, but I had to use other apps, usually my brokers' apps to see my portfolio. No More!
The new portfolio feature in this update is the best I could find in any app, on the iPhone or on my computer, it shows my performance against the market so I don't feel like a genius when i'm making money while the market is going higher and vice versa, but the killer unique feature is the instant tax day counter. The counter on the bottom rightt of a stock's screen, shows how many days are left before the trade becomes a long term capital gain, which makes a huge difference for tax savings, I invest in stocks for months, and I did sell a few positions only to discover I should have waited 2 more weeks and saved myself a substantially larger tax bill, this feature by itself is worth hundreds of dollars.
The developer is awesome, he responds to support emails in minutes, and I like the new logo:) what can I say, I'm a fan of this app, it just works so well I can't see how to not be a fan.
If there's one app for your stock monitoring this was it, with the new portfolio feature, this has become the only app I use for stocks on my iPhone.
Wow - incredible app - amazing developer
This app is so flexible that it accommodates all levels of investors and traders alike. It can be as simple and as complex as you like. I use it multiple times a day to monitor investments and every couple of weeks to scan for new ideas and opportunities to research. It has a multitude of tools to meet all needs. I only wish it had a stock alert feature but it's coming soon and the brokerage apps manage that pretty well in the meantime. On top of all that, the support provided by the developer is top notch. Stellar first class responses to questions and issues in very short time. Can't commend the developer or recommend this app enough. Go get it! NOW!
Great Portfolio Tracking App!
Best app of its type that I've used -- and I've tried a number of them. Most recently I was using PortfolioLive, which was the top portfolio app until all development ceased about 18 months ago. Now, Stocks Live is the King of the Hill. New features are added constantly and the developer really listens to feedback. If you have a good idea, he'll add it to his todo list and before long it'll be part of the program. This program while complex is easy to use and has almost no learning curve. Highly recommended!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 25, 2014
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Cinnamon Mobile LLC
- © Cinnamon Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Heat Map & Heart visualization$4.99
- Gurus' Portfolios$4.99
- 450+ Scanners$7.99
- Earnings Estimates$4.99
- Dividend History$4.99
- Real Time Quotes$3.99
- Everything Bundle$44.99
- ETFs Top Holdings$4.99
- Everything Discounted$39.99