By Cinnamon Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Free in-app, choose what you like, tell us by email and we will gift it to you. Limited time offer *
** See why Apple selected Stocks Live in App Store Essentials Money Management **
"5 Stock Market Apps to Boost Your Portfolio" - TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners.
-- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
- Real-time quotes* (with extended hours). Auto refresh every 30 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
- Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
- Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart).
- Unlimited multi-currency portfolios that works.
- Twitter integration.
- Unlimited watch lists (tested with more than 10,000 stocks per watch list!). Easily create watch lists with as many stocks as you want.
- 450+ market activities, scans and user-defined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as in-app.
- Earning and Ex-dividend date calendar. In-app purchase required.
- iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
- Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
- Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
- Fast and smooth user interface. Optimized for the Retina display and iOS 6, and takes full advantage of the new multicore processing power of the iPad and the iPhone.
- Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
- 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
- World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
- View the US stock market grouped by sector and industry.
- Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates*, Dividend History*, Competitors*, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
- We are very proud of our data quality, forget about old 52w-high and 52w-low, this app is all about quality.
-- PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes--it's as simple as that.
- Play What-If scenarios with your portfolios.
- Multi-currency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
- Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
- Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
- Passcode protection.
- Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
- Support for stocks and put/call options.
- Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
- Short-term and long-term performance calculation.
- Display the number of days until a short-term holding becomes a long-term holding.
-- MANY THANKS TO
- The Special Advisers Team: Irina Tsekhmistrouk, Yuri Belorusets and Yoni Miller.
- The Eagle-Eyed Man (also French translation): Pierre Louveaux.
- Japanese Translation: Mayumi Takeda.
- Portfolio Advisor: Dr. Shehab Marzban
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
What's New in Version 4.5
If you love our Twitter support, you will love it even more. 1. You can now follow and unfollow certain users. Just tap on the tweet to see the menu.
2. Display credential badge for twitter users.
3. If you bought all the add-ons inside Stocks Live, you will have a special badge when viewing your everything own tweets. You will NOT see this badge for other users because we respect your privacy.
4. Enhanced the real time quotes and extended hours prices.
Very good app
I would give it 5 stars. If the heat map page had larger boxes. Now only has small and large option. A larger option would be better and include extended price and regular stock price in the same box too.
Probably the only portfolio manager you need
It's great but it bugs me to death to write these reviews. I don't like how it provides a pre-written review that I had to delete to type this one.
Very good app
One of my favorites.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 26, 2014
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Cinnamon Mobile LLC
- © Cinnamon Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Heat Map & Heart visualization$4.99
- All Activities$7.99
- Warren Buffett & 50 Top Hedge Fund Holdings$4.99
- Earnings Estimates$4.99
- Dividend History$4.99
- Everything Discounted$39.99
- Real Time Quotes for Nasdaq and NYSE$3.99
- ETFs Top Holdings$4.99
- Earnings & Ex-Dividend Date Calendar$7.99