Stocks Options Vol: Option Volume Chart & Scanner
By Mobile Interactive LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A powerful tool visualizing Options Volume, OI, Max Pain information for optionable stocks in US markets with Advanced Unusual Options Activities Monitor, Big Money Options Scanner, Options Price Chart and Alert, extensive Options Greeks & IV, Live Options Chain, and many more.
iOptionVol provides you information in a special visualized way. Data cover all available expiration dates, from weekly to leaps. All these come with Real-Time Advanced Stock Quote (Pre and After market included), high resolution Advanced Stock Chart with multiple technical indicators, multiple Watch-list management, convenient Multi Chart View, Personalized Research Notes, Cloud Sync, Interactive Sector Chart, and so on.
Trading Volume of options is a KEY statistics investors watch besides the price movements in options market. iOptionVol uses a visualized way to present the options volume, open interest, and max pain in various chart styles. Users can check options volume, open interest, and max pain of stocks with options (US markets) for each expiration date. Navigating through different expiration dates is extremely easy by simply tapping the left or right arrow (to switch between expiration dates). The strike, Call / Put volume, OI, Max Pain are displayed by tapping and holding on the chart.
Investors pay great attention to Unusual Options Activities. Sudden surge in options volume or big change in open interest for particular stock usually gives a valuable insight of the real market move under the surface. Our proprietary advanced Unusual Options Volume and OI Monitors continuously scan the market and identifies the significant options activities with detailed volume information, abnormality, multiplier, etc. You can scan according to the options type and volume abnormality.
ADVANCED OPTIONS DATA
■ Live Unusual Options Volume Monitor
■ Live Unusual OI Scanner
■ Live Scan of Big Money Options Activities
■ Options Price Chart
■ Options Price Alert
■ Dynamic Options Chain
■ Index Options supported
■ Extensive Options Greeks, IV, Put-Call Parity calculated in Real-Time for EACH options strike
■ Options Volume, OI, Max Pain Chart
■ Daily Open Interest & Maximum Pain calculation
■ Visualized presentation in Grouped, Mixed & Stacked chart style
■ Current IV
■ Slide left / right to view the whole chart. Rotate the device to get a wider view.
■ Tap and hold on the chart to see details of the strike.
STOCK & RESEARCH
■ Real-Time Advanced quotes
■ Pre & After market quotes
■ Auto Refresh Quotes
■ Advanced Stock Chart with multiple Technical Indicator, adjustable Parameters, Fibonacci Lines, Pivot Point, Moving Averages, Price Bands, Overlays, etc
■ High Resolution and Full-Screen chart
■ Powerful Multi Chart View
■ Personalized Stock Research Notes with sentiment and trend
■ Easy management of multiple watch-lists
■ Symbol auto completion
■ Interactive Sector Chart of watch-list
■ Cloud Sync
■ Passcode and Touch ID protection
Advanced Plan with Unusual Options Volume and OI Scanning, Big Money Options Scanning, Options Price Chart & Alert
- Auto-renewable subscription is optional
- Length: Monthly
- Price: USD 29.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 1.9.0
New Features -
. Top Implied Volatility Scanner (subscribe)
- Scan and monitor many top IV changes (increase or decrease).
- View the current IV, IV change, and IV change %.
- Scan according to the specific IV type and sort the scanning result.
. Intraday Implied Volatility Chart (subscribe)
- Implied Volatility is a key element in options investing and trading.
- Used to be hard to access, and we start to provide a set of tools.
- TickWatcher Implied Volatility Index checking and Performance improvement.
- Intraday Volatility Chart
- View current IV values and the IV Chart at the same time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobile Interactive LLC
- © 2016 Mobile Interactive, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Options Plan$29.99