StockSnips real time news sentiment is a reliable way to monitor and understand stock price movements. Our AI and Advanced Machine Learning models do what the investor can't – Sift through and summarize millions of lines of text in SEC filings and news publications, and deliver concise information based on financial sentiment. It reduces time tracking stocks by helping you focus on relevant news. Snippets from articles are tagged by topic and sentiment. Sentiment trend on a daily basis impacts the stock price. Currently market news for stocks listed on Nasdaq and NYSE are analyzed for all dimensions like sales, revenue, earnings, mergers and cash flow.
Stocksnips includes the option to subscribe to monthly and annual auto-renewing subscriptions which will increase the number of companies you can hold in your portfolio.
* Basic Plus - 15 companies - 1 month ($3.99), 12 months ($39.99)
* Pro - 50 companies - 1 month ($9.99), 12 months ($99.99)
* Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
* Terms and Conditions: http://stocksnips.net/TnCs-iOS.html
Minor chart and company profile bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect tool for investors
This is a great app to keep up with the latest news on my stocks as well as some I am thinking of investing in. Love it’s simplicity and ease of use
Helps me decide quickly!
- stock snips, inc
- 45.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Stocksnips inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Plus $3.99
- Pro $9.99
- Pro $99.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.