By FIPLAB Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
StockTab is the slickest and simplest way to keep an eye on the markets, right from your Mac’s menubar. We’ve beautifully crafted this app to ensure you are at the forefront of the financial markets, be it following individual stock prices or checking out fluctuations in global exchange rates.
The app has been designed from the ground up with the aim of providing a sleek, unified and pleasurable experience. The flow and speed of the app has been relentlessly optimized and tested to produce what is quite simply the best and niftiest stock market client available on the Mac App Store.
• Gorgeous retina supported UI design
• Use the powerful search to find individual stocks/FX rates
• Ability to reorder items on your list in a fashion that you prefer
• Resizable app window (you can adjust the length of the app window)
• Dock window to your menubar (default) or use it as a freestanding app
• Anchor the app to appear above all others on your desktop
• Ability to launch the app at login
• Ability to manually refresh the data feed
• Customizable hotkey support
We've spent a great deal of time thinking about the details and after using this app for a few days, you'll begin to notice our small yet creative touches. We plan on a very active development cycle, so please spread the word and keep sending us your feedback!
Open the Preferences menu via the gear icon on the app window to configure the app's settings.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Bug fixes
Please consider adding to the “update version wish list” a toggle that would display “percent change” / “dollar change” for each stock listed.
Does what it says, but the UI needs improving
The text is way too big (28 point, maybe?) and there doesn’t seem to be a way to change this setting.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2015 FIPLAB Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor