StockTwits - Stock Market Chat
By StockTwits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap into the pulse of the markets with StockTwits
Use StockTwits to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about and new market trends. Find out what is happening fast and get insight, updates, sentiment and analysis from thousands of real investors and traders.
"Whenever I want to know why something is happening to a company, the first thing I do is check out the real-time feeds on StockTwits"
- Herb Greenberg, CNBC
"…StockTwits is re-imagining investing to better match the way markets really work."
- Read Write Web
* DISCOVER WHAT STOCKS EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT: Our Trending List finds stocks that are in the news, making moves, or popular amongst top investors and traders.
* COLLABORATE AND PROFIT: Connect and collaborate with top investors and traders and make better decisions.
* CATCH UP QUICKLY: Build a watch list to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about.
* GAUGE REAL TIME SENTIMENT: Get a feel for the sentiment around your stocks quickly and easily.
* TRADE FOR FREE USING ROBINHOOD: Log in with your Robinhood account to see your holdings, swipe to trade from the watchlist and share your verified trades with the community.
What's New in Version 4.3.3
Huge release for earnings season!
- Trade instantly with Fidelity, Scottrade, ETrade, and TD Ameritrade.
- Swipe on any watchlist item to set up your broker or place a trade.
- Ability to share trades coming soon.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
This is an excellent app especially if u use it in conjunction with Robinhood. Majority of the members here are just spamming about the stocks they bought. But if u do ur research correctly, some of the people alerting here comes in very handy. Overall the app is fantastic. If u r a beginner in trading, this will change ur life.
Piece of crap
Nice idea, but often doesn't work. Crashes a lot. Support is useless, hasn't responded lately. Fails to recognize some tickers, and often gives you window to share or reply, but nine of ten times the function does not work and I can not post. Nice idea. Keep it for free, not worth a penny if one pays, but can read it to gauge sentiment, just never can be sure if that is a correct gauge cause I do not know how many users like myself simply can not post...
Tool for the toolbox
Useful app if you're a trader.
Best use is for quick news on why a stock is moving. Just be careful the majority of posts are people saying what they want a stock to do, without having any actual insight! I just described myself there; I want what I own to go up damnit!