StockTwits - Stock Market Chat
By StockTwits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap into the pulse of the markets with StockTwits
Use StockTwits to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about and new market trends. Find out what is happening fast and get insight, updates, sentiment and analysis from thousands of real investors and traders.
"Whenever I want to know why something is happening to a company, the first thing I do is check out the real-time feeds on StockTwits"
- Herb Greenberg, CNBC
"…StockTwits is re-imagining investing to better match the way markets really work."
- Read Write Web
* DISCOVER WHAT STOCKS EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT: Our Trending List finds stocks that are in the news, making moves, or popular amongst top investors and traders.
* COLLABORATE AND PROFIT: Connect and collaborate with top investors and traders and make better decisions.
* CATCH UP QUICKLY: Build a watch list to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about.
* GAUGE REAL TIME SENTIMENT: Get a feel for the sentiment around your stocks quickly and easily.
* TRADE FOR FREE USING ROBINHOOD: Log in with your Robinhood account to see your holdings, swipe to trade from the watchlist and share your verified trades with the community.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Huge release for earnings season and the relaunch of Stocktwits.com!
- Earnings and News are now baked right into ticker pages to keep you up to date
- Our Newsflash tool shows you highlights from articles right in the app
- Dedicated streams to discuss Earnings and Major News
- Share user profiles and messages from conversations
- Trending widget updated for iOS 10 compatibility
- Bug fix for uploading GIFs, lots of performance enhancements
We are working constantly to improve the Stocktwits mobile experience, please continue to send feedback through the app or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlike Twitter, this has dictatorship mods. They have a set of rules to follow but they choose which ones to enforce & what users to harass over. If you ask them questions, they threaten to suspend your account. Different rules for different folks. You don't need to join to read the threads. Not worth the harassment! Also, app updating issues at least once/week, rinse, repeat.
Great app/good network of users (needs more access)
Usage and user experience great but would love to see you access to more global markets like the Australian. Increased portfolio sources access as well like TD Ameritrade. Overall great alerts and news trends.
Crashes very often
It's a lot faster than the previous version, but this doesn't help at all because the app crashes at least once per minute of usage. Not good