By Kevin Eberwein
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StokeMaster provides remote control of the BBQ Stoker via your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Notification of a probe reaching it's target temperature, going over a designated high temperature, and going under a designated low temperature.
- Variable time interval for gathering data from the Stoker. Ranges from once every 30 seconds to once every 30 minutes.
-Once triggered, alarms can be set to give an alert notice once every 30 seconds up to once every 30 minutes.
- Ability to assign a blower to a probe.
- Graphing of the probe temperatures over the duration of the smoke.
- Listing of historical smokes and graphs of these smokes.
- Graph colors are customizable.
- Works over WiFi and 3GS.
-Alerts now play a sound until OK is pressed.
-Each alert can be turned on and off on the individual probes.
-Each probe that is assigned a fan has an image of a fan which rotates when the fan is running.
-A timeline is provided with notifications when an event's time is reached.
Note: Your BBQ Stoker must be at firmware version 18.104.22.168 or higher.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
You can now send the raw data from the Stoker to an email address. (Found on the About/Links view)
Cleaned up old log files to reduce the apps footprint.
Fixed some compiler warnings/bugs.
Seems to be good.
I download this app after I got my stoker setup. Seems to do everything I want it to as of right now.
Too many false alarms are annoying plus unable to edit anything as far as settings go. When I try to edit the App just locks up.
Lots of false alarms and it was a waste of money. Graph worked and that was interesting but the false alarms was annoying.