FREE to TRY! Play the FIRST 3 CHALLENGES for FREE! Only $0.99 unlocks all 12 Challenges. Pay once and experience the entire game.
**(All previously paid versions of the game still carry over and have all Challenges unlocked!)**
**BEST GAMES OF THE WEEK** on AppAdvice.com!
"When I saw Stolen Thunder on the App Store, it was one I did not want to miss, and for good reason." **8.1/10** - AppAdvice.com Review
"Stolen Thunder is far more than a pretty face. It’s a perfect iPhone game...And I could hardly put it down until I beat it." - AppUnwrapper.com Review
"With its low price tag, you can’t afford to miss out on Stolen Thunder" **8.6/10** - Appszoom.com Review
STOLEN THUNDER is an action - puzzle - adventure game with a unique out of this world style and design. Take control with simple swipe gestures and solve intricate puzzles inside an abstract world unlike anything you've seen.
EASY TO LEARN & DIFFICULT TO MASTER
Swipe to move & tap to strike. Can you survive all the Challenges?
- 12 Unique Puzzle Challenges (hours of gameplay)
- Mind and physics bending puzzles
- Learn the puzzle mechanics, then test yourself with fast-paced timed Challenges
- Play entirely one-handed with touch-optimized controls
- Several enemies and hazards around every corner
You must have one of the devices below to play this game:
- iPhone 5 (or newer)
- iPad Air (or newer)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
Stolen Thunder is now FREE to TRY!
- Play the first 3 Challenges for FREE and only $0.99 to Unlock all 12
- Previously Paid versions still have all Challenges unlocked
Other updates to this version
- Bug fixes
- Level design enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
More timed than casual
Stolen Thunder is a clever, somewhat maze-like logic game. However at level four, after purchase, it changes from casual to more reflex/timed challenge. (For me, beating the clock is not as enjoyable as beating the conundrum.)
The idea of trying three levels before buying is a great concept. But the purchase didn't quite match the sample. I'll happily consider my $1 payment for the first three levels.
Very creative game
Puzzles with a great progression
The puzzles are beautifully crafted, with a deceptively simple first level that draws you in, then ramps you up. The beginning UI cues are excellent at pointing the way without feeling like it's handholding you too much. The later levels get pretty complex, requiring you to hold virtual maps in your head, which feels great when you get your path just right.
I need to collect all the gems!
- Jason Nowak
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Jason Nowak
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Challenges $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.