StoneL Wireless Link
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remotely monitor and control your automated valves using Bluetooth® v4.0+ enabled StoneL valve communication terminals.
Use StoneL Wireless Link to remotely:
• Monitor and set open and closed switch positions
• Monitor and set the network address
• Operate solenoid valve(s) (if network- or power supply-enabled)
• Identify model and serial number (pre-set from factory)
• Identify valve automation components (may be entered by valve supplier)
• Log maintenance information
• Monitor diagnostics (valve cycle count, temperature, and more)
• Conveniently retrieve installation manuals (internet connection required).
Devices may be remotely accessed typically from up to 50 meters depending on obstructions. All settings and inputs are locked when standard network communication is functioning.
StoneL currently offers devices with Bluetooth enabled technology in the Axiom and Prism platforms.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Updated installation manual links.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metso Automation USA Inc.
- © 2015 Metso Automation USA, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.