Having trouble with cursing is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. It is a way of life for many people, but some do not understand how much of an impact it has on your life. Cursing changes the way that people view you, and will change levels of respect across your life.
No Cursing Calendar addresses the need to quit cursing, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your tendencies to swear.
2. 10 Science based facts about nicotine addiction, and reasons to stop cursing.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge to swear by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to quit cursing now:
1. There are better ways to express yourself other than cursing
Cursing usually expresses anger, so it is important to shy away from that when trying to communicate. Effective communication starts with you communicating exactly the way that you feel and not hiding behind cursing.
2. People automatically put up there defenses when you curse
If you decide that cursing at someone is a good idea, their natural reaction is to put up their defenses. They will immediately feel like they are being attacked verbally, so you will not effectively get the point across, and anything you say will be taken with a grain of salt.
3. Communication is hindered
Even if you are not trying to attack someone, cursing can become confusing. If you aren’t angry, why are you cursing? This can be confusing to those you are trying to have a conversation with.
4. Cursing is inappropriate around children
You know as well as anyone that cursing is a bad habit. Children will pick up your habits, even bad habits. It is safe to say, that cursing around children is a bad idea and they will end up cursing in front of you eventually.
5. You don’t look classy when you curse
Cursing is a trashy move whether you like it or not. It makes you appear that your vocabulary is not very impressive and makes you look uneducated.
6. Cursing is unprofessional
For some of the same reasons mentioned above, you don’t want to be cursing at work. It is very unprofessional and your boss doesn’t want someone who curses all the time to represent the company. People get fired regularly for cursing, so it’s important to stop now
7. Cursing lowers the effectiveness of the bad word
If you are constantly cursing, you get written off by your peers as “always being like that”. But if you never curse and then all of a sudden you do, people are going to take what you say with more weight.
8. Cursing for cheap laughs only goes so far
Cursing will not fill your soul with love. Even when people laugh at your jokes, you know that there is some other sort of fulfillment that needs to occur in your life. It may be funny for a little bit, but you need more out of life.
9. Cursing limits your ability to describe things
If you are constantly cursing, you will just use curse words to describe things. This will eventually destroy your vocabulary and ruin your potential to describe things with passion and intent.
10. The company that you keep
If you are cursing all the time, you will attract other people that curse all the time. This will keep you in an endless cycle of cursing and negativity. Break free of all that and get help while you are here.
Having trouble with cursing is not uncommon in modern society. However, it is good to know when it is becoming an issue. Download Stop Cursing Calendar for FREE and start getting the help that you need.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.