Stop Ebola WHO Official
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is World Health Organization Africa 's official mobile application to support the fight against Ebola.
Key features of the application (which is available in English and French) include:
- Preventive measures against Ebola virus.
- Testimonies from Ebola survivors.
- Frequently asked questions about Ebola.
- How to recognize Ebola?
- Reporting of a suspected case of Ebola to trigger an investigation.
- Ebola awareness feedback survey.
- Latest news about Ebola.
- WHO Contacts in countries.
- Local Ebola Treatment Centers detailed and updated information
You will also receive WHO alerts for important information in your area
So there is good information for how to not contract Ebola, but my issue is that the "recent news" portion has not been updated since August. Don't eat bush meat, and oh Ebola is not related to witch craft.
Not much here
Created by Fun Spot. Minimum public domain info. Latest Ebola news was 6 weeks old when I checked. My conclusion: just another app to track your location offering little in return.
Not current (at all!)
"Latest news" has its latest entry of Aug 22nd ( it's October 12 as I write this). "Select country" doesn't include USA?! Don't waste your time on this app. Has been forgotten by the dev.
- Category: Medical
- Released: Sep 26, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sikiwis
- © World Health Organization
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.