Stop Motion for iOS. Simple and robust stop motion app. Create amazing stop-motion video with ease. Perfect for casual user with easy to use control panel.
Create advance stop motion video with control over color and motion.
- Delay on start up so capture session does not begin immediately to prevent camera shake.
- Start Stop on user demand.
- Highest resolution Image save by default.
- Photo are save immediately so you won't lose data accidentally.
- Photo are save to internal storage for external editing [access files via iTunes].
- Current Shot info show on capture view.
- Double Tap to lock/unlock focus point and exposure.
- Option to show Grid Guide.
- Front or Back camera support.
- Able to show overlay previous frame for reference.
- Simple UI and Easy to Use.
- Rename, Duplicate or Delete Project.
- Project show detail such as total photos capture and project capture date.
- Show total Projects.
- Highest resolution video up to 4K [Devices with 12MPx and above].
- Able to set movie frame rate FPS from 1-60
- Set Video size from HD, fHD to 4K [Devices with 12MPx camera only]
- Set Video style with 8 preset styles and one custom style.
- Set Video Motion with 10 motion presets styles and one custom motion define by user.
- Movie render info is display for better understanding on video length for render output.
- Edit first frame and last frame style and movie clip play with style changing.
- Edit Exposure, Temperature, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Shadow, Highlight, Vibrance, Sharpness and Blur level by touch and slice.
- eg. you can create a clip start with black and white and end up with color by set the saturation for first frame into 0 and saturation for last frame to 60.
- You can combine all available parameter to create any desire color effect.
- Set Frame size and position for first frame and last frame so the clip will have camera panning / zooming view.
- Frame are set within allowing margin to avoid quality drop for render clip.
- Drag to set position and pinch to set frame size.
- eg. for zooming effect, set big frame for first frame and small frame for last frame. Render clip will have an effect zooming to target point effect.
- eg. for camera panning effect [left to right], set frame position to the left for first frame and frame position to the right for last frame. Render clip will have an effect similar to panning view.
- You can combine both zooming and panning to create any desire effect.
Stop motion is an animated-film making technique in which objects are physically manipulated in small increments between individually photographed frames so that they appear to exhibit independent motion when the series of frames is played back as a fast sequence. Dolls with movable joints or clay figures are often used in stop motion for their ease of repositioning. Stop-motion animation using plasticine figures is called clay animation or "clay-mation". Not all stop motion, however, requires figures or models: stop-motion films can also be made using humans, household appliances, and other objects, usually for comedic effect. Stop motion can also use sequential drawing in a similar manner to traditional animation, such as a flip book. Stop motion using humans is sometimes referred to as pixilation or pixilate animation.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- Update for Newest Devices
- Minor UI Update
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app as is,and I have used this before. For someone who has used this app in the past I am disappointed. I spend 4 good dollars on this and I would like what my money is worth. Can you make an update that fixes the bugs and let's you use the camera? Thanks!
This app won't let me open it. I paid for this and I can't even use it. If this is not fixed soon I will be contacting someone and be getting my money back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.