A Stop Watch that does everything you need! Great for coaches and individuals alike. Use it for track, swimming, running, biking, or anything else you can think of. Now built from the ground up to support iOS 8!
"I used Stop Watch for a 6K race with 200+ runners shortly after I downloaded it. Stop Watch was supposed to be the backup timer. It turned out to be the only timer. The primary timer crapped out." - Bob B.
Stop Watch presents a simple interface that allows you to:
- Add as many laps/splits as you need (laps with the lap/split time and the total time!)
- Add name and note information for the event
- Edit individual lap information
- Have multiple Stop Watches running at once in the background
- Quickly view your stop watch history
- Email a CSV
Stop Watch also features:
- Millisecond timing
- Automatic time formatting
- Distance and average speed calculations per split
- Split time and total times per split
- Timer continues while app is in the background
- Automatic saving with a history to see and edit old data
- Full user interaction while the timer is running
- Optional countdown to timer start
- A smaller timer that displays the current lap's time, in addition to the main timer that displays the total time.
- Delete splits/laps whenever you need
- Sort splits by first to last or last to first
- Edit split names and numbers individually or all at once
- Custom iPad interface
- Operates in portrait or landscape mode on any iOS 8 device
- High performance CoreData data storage
- High precision OpenAL audio feedback
- Print your Stop Watch data to an AirPrint capable printer
- Share your Stop Watch data directly to apps like Numbers
- AirDrop sharing of your Stop Watch data
Stop Watch also features timer capabilities!
- Have multiple timers running at the same time (up to 64) to manage your life, kitchen, etc!
For detailed information on all aspects of Stop Watch, please visit our website at www.pencilbusters.com and download the Stop Watch User Guide
Note: You may see that the timer appears to jump at times, but be assured that the timer is still fully accurate.
- Print your Stop Watch data to an AirPrint capable printer! (Using the share menu)
- Share your Stop Watch data directly to apps like Numbers!
- AirDrop sharing of your Stop Watch data!
- Reset a Timer while it is still running!
- Better formatting shared Stop Watch data
- UI Layout bug fixes
- Fixed crashes
Please help support future development of Stop Watch by reviewing it in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Would have been a 5 star rating, but....
This app is great for getting my split times during my Crossfit workouts, but I wish an upgrade is made for the "Lap" button. Whenever I want press the "Lap" button: the phone beeps, the "Lap" button blinks once, and the "small" stopwatch at the top right side, resets.
PROBLEM: In a loud gym, the beep cannot be heard, also my finger covers the small "Lap" button, so I cannot see if it blinked, and the timer on top is too small to catch at a glance. So, what I need to do is pick up my iphone, bring it close to hear the beep and/or see the reset clock actually reset. When I'm fatigued, sweaty, and to just want to press the button and continue my workout without slowing down, I am not able to... and stopping or slowing down disrupts the workout tempo.
SOLUTION: Please update this app. to where the whole screen blinks "green" or any color, when the "lap" button is pressed. This will provide a larger stimulus and I don't have to second guess to see if the "lap" button was pressed. I think that will solve the problem, and I am looking forward to re-rating this app. a perfect 5 star!
Great app just needs a little improvement
It does everything i need but when you press the buttons there is no sound (click or beep) to let you know you've pressed the button, i coach track and i have to keep my eye's on the runners as i take there splits because regular stop watches have a click or beep when the buttons are pressed. If they can have an option to turn the click or beep sound on/off and give it volume control it would be alot better, oh i forgot and be able to save it, create folders with dates/times you know the norm. Oh one thing can you make the buttons bigger because when I'm timing my runners sometimes I miss the button(see)"lap" to get there splits sense I can't feel the buttons. Maybe make half of the screen start/stop and the other half lap/reset just so every time I tap the screen I know I'm tapping lap I won't have to look down at the screen to make sure I'm tapping the button, then I'll be able to never take my eyes off my runners.
nice app, but please add save feature
Very good app for use at races or practices. I coach a middle school cross country team. This is great for quickly tracking all of the runners times with a simple push of the lap button as each one finishes, and I don't have to frantically write times down. The iphone stopwatch doesn't accumulate time with each push of the lap button, so you have to go back and add the lap times to get a total time for each of my 25 runners. Most stopwatches don't keep multiple lap times, and even if it does you may forget the stopwatch but not your iphone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.