By locus delicti
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Stop" is a small utility that allows you to schedule your iPhone's/iPod's music to stop.
It is an ideal tool for people who enjoy listening to music before going to sleep.
Using a simple interface it allows you to choose a time interval after which your playlist will pause.
You can also save a desired interval as default, so you can set your music to stop just by launching the app without even touching another button.
"Stop" is designed to use minimal battery, especially when the device is locked.
- Save a timeout as default for the next times you launch Stop
- Next button allows you to skip the current track right within the app
- View the title, artist and artwork of the song playing
- Uses minimal battery especially when the device is locked
- Option to automatically quit the app once it's done, which conserves even more battery life
--- Stop 1.2 is in review. It addresses the crash reported on non-English devices.
What's New in Version 1.22
- Fixed a bug that caused the default timeout not to work.
I use it all the time!
It's so cool!