Want to Stop Jet Lag?
Access your customized StopJetLag Plan information including explanatory Trip Notes on your mobile device.
StopJetLag Mobile puts scientifically researched jet lag advice, created by a jet lag travel specialist, at your fingertips.
And now with StopJetLag for Apple Watch you can also receive timely jet lag advice notifications plus scroll through an overview of your most recent and upcoming jet lag advice on your wrist.
Travel+Leisure's "100 Ways to Travel Better" includes the BEAT JET LAG with StopJetLag tip from the news team.
"Endless security lines, jet lag, and middle seats don't have to be necessary evils of flying—not if you follow T+L's best tips for smoother air travel.
As for jet lag, your strategy should be to get on the right schedule while in transit, with some help from StopJetLag. StopJetLag tailors a personalized hour-by-hour schedule for meals, rest time, and even sun exposure based on your itinerary."
Katie's Travel Toolkit with Travel+Leisure featured StopJetLag as a "great resource for jet lag".
• Once downloaded, receive easy to follow activity notifications for timing the major jet lag influences on your trip, even on flights without Internet access. There are no roaming charges.
• Quickly adjust to the time zone at your destination using reminders that mitigate jet lag such as bright light exposure, food, sleep, exercise and optional melatonin supplements.
• Minimize sleep deprivation by understanding the optimal moment to switch to destination time.
• Explanatory StopJetLag trip notes for your specific trip are available at any time.
• StopJetLag considers your specific flight schedule, multi-stops and connections in relationship to your normal daily routines.
• StopJetLag highlights your flight departures and arrivals to make them more visible on your mobile device.
It’s essential to know when any of your flights occur in your StopJetLag plan since all of your jet lag advice is geared to making sure you are awake whenever it is time to catch your flight.
• Updated the 'Fast Track to StopJetLag' introduction
• Refined StopJetLag advice and notifications
• Improved StopJetLag navigation
• StopJetLag for Apple Watch refinements
Even with your iPhone® put away while you are on your flight or in a meeting, you can still receive timely jet lag advice notifications with your StopJetLag for Apple Watch. Plus you can scroll through an overview of your most recent and upcoming jet lag advice with StopJetLag for Apple Watch.
• Easier to refresh your jet lag advice notifications.
• You can now listen to your personalized StopJetLag Trip Notes.
• Refined StopJetLag app performance.
• New StopJetLag quick start videos to help you take full advantage of the StopJetLag app.
Your StopJetLag recommendations are based on the integration of your specific flight times, your personal profile and the times that scientific research has shown to be both safe and effective in helping you rapidly adjust to the time zone at your destination.
It is important that your StopJetLag recommendations reflect the ideal timing for the major jet lag influences on your body clock. However, a few additional notes made by the StopJetLag team (such as the ones shown in the screen shots) explain some of the minor adjustments that may be helpful to accommodate the specifics of your trip.
---- Press Reviews
• "Finally, an All-Natural Solution to Jet Lag That Actually Works"
Linda Wells - New York Magazine: The CUT
• “Jettison jet lag with StopJetLag"
Travel Prep 101: REAL SIMPLE Magazine
• "However, the best app by a million (air) miles and fully worth the effort was StopJetLag. Having my choices ruled by an app for a few days was entirely worth it to trick my body into acclimatising to a new timezone quicker."
Clare Vooght - iNews
Ratings and Reviews
Good luck trying to find out how much money they want from you. After wading through multiple screens and rabbit holes that remind me of late 90s web design, I give up. The FAQ should include an answer to an obvious question.
An ad, not an app
You have to buy something - does nothing for you. Avoid!
Don't waste time to download this app. It just makes me have headach.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.