Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to Stop Jet Lag?
Access your customized StopJetLag Plan information including explanatory Trip Notes on your mobile device.
StopJetLag Mobile puts scientifically researched jet lag advice, created by a jet lag travel specialist, at your fingertips.
Travel+Leisure's "100 Ways to Travel Better" includes the BEAT JET LAG with StopJetLag tip from the news team.
"Endless security lines, jet lag, and middle seats don't have to be necessary evils of flying—not if you follow T+L's best tips for smoother air travel.
As for jet lag, your strategy should be to get on the right schedule while in transit, with some help from StopJetLag. StopJetLag tailors a personalized hour-by-hour schedule for meals, rest time, and even sun exposure based on your itinerary."
Katie's Travel Toolkit with Travel+Leisure featured StopJetLag as a "great resource for jet lag".
• Once downloaded, receive easy to follow activity notifications for timing the major jet lag influences on your trip, even on flights without Internet access. There are no roaming charges.
• Quickly adjust to the time zone at your destination using reminders that mitigate jet lag such as bright light exposure, food, sleep, exercise and optional melatonin supplements.
• Minimize sleep deprivation by understanding the optimal moment to switch to destination time.
• Explanatory StopJetLag trip notes for your specific trip are available at any time.
• StopJetLag considers your specific flight schedule, multi-stops and connections in relationship to your normal daily routines.
• StopJetLag highlights your flight departures and arrivals to make them more visible on your mobile device.
It’s essential to know when any of your flights occur in your StopJetLag plan since all of your jet lag advice is geared to making sure you are awake whenever it is time to catch your flight.
What's New in Version 5.0
• Your StopJetLag Trip Notes are now accessible from the StopJetLag app.
Your StopJetLag recommendations are based on the integration of your specific flight times, your personal profile and the times that scientific research has shown to be both safe and effective in helping you rapidly adjust to the time zone at your destination.
We feel that it is important that your StopJetLag recommendations should reflect the ideal timing for the major influences on your body clock. However, a few additional notes made by the StopJetLag team (such as the ones shown in the screen shots) explain some of the minor adjustments that may be helpful to accommodate the specifics of your trip.
• Refined jet lag advice.
• Enhanced, easy to follow jet lag advice notifications.
---- Recent Press Reviews
• "Finally, an All-Natural Solution to Jet Lag That Actually Works"
Linda Wells - New York Magazine: The CUT
• “Jettison jet lag with StopJetLag"
Travel Prep 101: REAL SIMPLE Magazine
• "However, the best app by a million (air) miles and fully worth the effort was StopJetLag. Having my choices ruled by an app for a few days was entirely worth it to trick my body into acclimatising to a new timezone quicker."
Clare Vooght - iNews
Good luck trying to find out how much money they want from you. After wading through multiple screens and rabbit holes that remind me of late 90s web design, I give up. The FAQ should include an answer to an obvious question.
Nothing but a commercial
I thought this app was info to avoiding. It's just a cleverly packaged infomercial. Crap!
First time without jetlag!
I've been on about 15 international trips. I bought this app a few weeks ago and this is the first time I haven't struggled with jetlag, ever. The last two times I was in Europe my jetlag was so severe I had many nights where I was up all night. This trip I didn't have any jetlag, and was able to have a full week of sightseeing without any interruption from jetlag. Kinda unbelievable! I also feel like I got really educated on jetlag from using this and will be more knowledgable in the future. Would recommend this to anyone who is sensitive like me. The money spent is well worth having a full week of sightseeing without any jetlag.
Update: I am back at home in the states and have never had an easier jetlag integration. The last time I went to Europe it took me so long to get the normal night sleep that I got last night, on my third day home. I have learned so much about jetlag from this app- when to rest, when to be active, when to avoid sunlight, when to have bright sunlight.
I read the other reviews on here and they are written by people who never tried the app. There claims aren't untrue- the price is hidden for some time, the price is relatively high, and the website feels like an informercial. This is all actually irrelevant. All you need is for the product to work. Regarding the price of $35, lets divide that by two (two legs of the trip that you'll use it), which is $17.50. Normally I have over a full week of jetlag. I estimate about 16 days total (8 on each side of the trip). Let's divide $35 by 16 and you get $2.19 that you are paying for each day to have significantly reduced or no jetlag. That's nothing- at all- to bring quality of life... jetlag has made my travels and return home very very difficult in the past.
Lastly, I wanna say this doesn't cure or obliterate jetlag, but greatly reduces. I am a professor of psychology and teach students about sleep cycles, and jetlag is one of the topics. I am now going to integrate some of what I learned from this app into my lecture at the university.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Kinetic Software, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2016 StopJetLag
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.