By Brian Victor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stoplight Clock provides a distraction-free countdown with vivid colors to let you know when you're nearly out of time.
* Speakers timing speeches or presentations.
* Classroom teachers.
* Programmers using the Pomodoro Technique.
* Teachers or parents assisting children with autism in their time management.
The iPhone version works well on a desk or podium. The iPad version can be seen easily from across a room.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
* Fixed issue where some devices/iOS version combinations failed to produce sound
* Fixed issue where "Sound when color changes" preference wasn't being saved
Elegant, intuitive, perfectly suited
Easy to set up. Easy to switch between setup mode and clock timer mode. Easy to start, stop, and reset timer. No danger of accidentally switching to setup mode when starting, stopping, or resetting timer. Superb display with visual cues and optional audio cues for "wrap it up," "almost out of time," and "time's up." Ideal for speakers, presenters, students, and anyone else who needs to operate within a specific time frame. A delight to use.
Perfect for Toastmasters table topic speech
Just purchased and intend to try out at next weeks competition. So far it works perfect and is exactly what I was looking for.