Storehouse - Photo & Video Collages, Stories, Albums
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn a collection of photos and videos into a shareable story.
Do you have a bunch of photos in your Camera Roll collecting dust? Storehouse is a fast and easy way to share a collection of photos from your iPhone or iPad. It’s a great way to create a collage, album or tell a story and share all of the moments that made the memory.
** Winner of the Apple Design Award **
** Winner of the TechCrunch Best Mobile App **
• Select photos and videos from your Camera Roll (or Instagram, Flickr & Dropbox) and Storehouse will automatically generate a beautiful page you can send to your friends
• Every page is private until you choose how you want to share it
• Send a link by SMS, iMessage, or Email
• Add up to 50 photos and videos to each page
• Customize a layout by pulling the handles on any photo or video
• Rearrange your images by simply dragging them around the page
• Easily add text to any page
• Embed pages on your blog or share them to social networks like Facebook and Twitter
• Invite a group of friends to a space so they can privately share their photos too
• Allow others to save your photos and videos to their Camera Roll
Need support? Just send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on Twitter @storehousehq
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Save your friends' stories to your Storehouse
• Create stories faster by importing an entire moment
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Need support? Just send us a message at: email@example.com
Best photo story app - scrap booking app
I just found this app after the recent update and I LOVE IT. I wouldn't have used it before because the stories I make are just for my family. Now, whenever my kids or family does something fun or memorable I am able to create a scrapbook story including pictures videos and text. This is great for two purposes, first, I finally have a use for all the pictures and videos that I take, and second, I can share these stories privately with the grandparents in a half a country away without worrying about privacy settings and Facebook comments. I hope that when my kids grow up they can look back on these stories I made them and have great memories.
Amazing editing tool
As a photographer, I love that there is no quality loss with photographs and videos inside the app and on the mobile web/desktop you can share once a story or collection of images are published. I shoot lots of content that has client privacy along with stories I'm able to share out to my other networks. Simply bring all my images/videos from Dropbox or my camera roll. Also love seeing all stories on Apple TV app that sync us fluently to view your own stories and stories you've saved in the app.
Keeps getting better
These are the things that keeps me coming back to this app. I can send photos to my family and they can see everything without downloading the app. If they do have the app, they can save my photos. So much easier then emailing! Also, I make collections of my own photos and delete them from my phone. Saves space!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 34.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Storehouse Media Inc
- © 2015 Storehouse Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.