Inventory List is the best inventory tracker for iOS. It works better than spreadsheets or pen and paper by turning your device into a powerful, collaborative tool for inventory management.
• Know exactly what you have and where
• It's much easier to organize and find stuff
• Access your inventory from all of your devices
• Flexible and highly customizable. Capture every detail
• Collaboration and backup via iCloud
• An inventory tracker that gets better and becomes more valuable over time
READY FOR WORK
• IMPORT: Get a headstart by importing a CSV file of your inventory.
• FIND THINGS FAST: You can search for names, SKUs, codes, tags, notes, or any custom text data.
• FILTER ITEMS: Create custom filters by combining multiple tags.
• SCAN BARCODES: Lookup items with barcodes or custom codes.
• EASY ORGANIZATION: Use collections to create your own organizational structure.
• PHYSICAL LOCATIONS: Locations allow you to track individual stock unit quantities.
• CLOUD BACKUP & SYNC: Your data is safely and privately backed up to your iCloud account.
• COLLABORATION: Invite collaborators to work on your inventory via iCloud.
• CSV EXPORT: Export a CSV file of your data.
• CUSTOM FIELDS: Add details to like warranty details, condition, colors, dates, etc.
• STOCK INDICATORS: Quickly identify which items are out of stock. You can also set a minimum stock level to alert you if an item is running low.
• WORKS OFFLINE: Handy when you need to track inventory in places without internet.
• PRIVACY: No ads, no data gathering, no third-party servers. Your data is kept private in your iCloud account.
• HELPFUL FEATURES: Templates, photos, dashboard, duplicate items, move stock across locations, and much more.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app. We are working hard to make Inventory List better and more useful. We appreciate your support.
ABOUT INVENTORY LIST SUBSCRIPTION:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for $47.99/year.
• Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase.
• Terms of Service: https://www.versusdynamics.com/terms
Visit our website at https://versusdynamics.com to learn more about Inventory List and other products we offer.
A small fix and a few minor adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Ideas. Clunky UI
This is the app I want to use. Of the inventory apps I’ve tried, I think this has the most potential.
As of v2.0.4 there are a few issues, namely when I try to send an issue to the developer from the app I can’t. My guess is the develop is relying on Apple’s mail app being installed, but it doesn’t have to be, so in my case, I can’t even send feedback. I have found a few reproducible crashes I’d like to report.
That said, I’ve purchased the subscription to this app as the developer is doing frequent releases to address issues.
The UI interactions are not ideal and it took me a while to start to understand how to use the app. For example, “Collections” i think took me a good 5-10 min of fumbling around to find all the editing controls, which leads to UI complaint:
The “More” section, those are buttons in that horizontal scroll, not purely informational. Also you can had multiple tags to an item in one go, and you can add an item to multiple collections, but not in one go. You have to go back and forth to do it.
I still like this app, the rate of updates shows the developer is currently dedicated to making a great app. It’s got issues, nothing that can’t be fixed with time. More importantly, this app knows it’s voice. It’s not mature yet, but it’s clear where it wants to go.
A solid 3 stars, it’s not great or fantastic yet, I think it will get there though with the right support.
I was going to give it 4 stars but this is a good looking app and it has a lot of potential. There is nothing comparable for inventory management, at least not for free. Minor annoyance is that you have to create items before you can put them in locations. It’d be great if you could create new items when you are inside a location. I’m told this is coming. I'm taking my time planning my locations and collections as I plan to use this to keep track of hard and soft parts at the shop. I have dozens of locations and sublocations and I set up collections like a category tree as recommended. With literally thousands of items in my inventory, this couldn’t have come at a better time for me.
It is a very clean and one of the better inventory apps I've seen.
Easily create items by scanning barcodes.
Make categories with multiple items - good for gift basket stores, etc.
Scan barcode to search for items
Great user interface - clean, simple
Changing inventory is tedious, having to go into each item to change the number. It would be easier to swipe the item left or right and decrease to the new inventory. Or if there was another option to scan one or multiple items, add the number in each that is decreasing and all items change for inventory.
If this is already an option and I haven't seen it yet, please let me know.
Other than that, awesome app.
Thank you for the insightful review. We have added improvements based on your recommendations. We'll continue to work on delivering a better user experience with the feedback we are receiving. Thank you!
- Versus Dynamics LLC
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Versus Dynamics LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $47.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Unlock Inventory List $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.