The Stories of Bethem: Full Moon pixel RPG tells the legend of Khoma, a young man who get involved on a long travel to get the Oneiric Objects of Bethem while he becomes a wizard: a real challenge to his strength and skills in a huge world to discover full of dungeons and surprises.
- Discover a vast kingdom full of secrets to discover. Exploration is the key!
- Test your skills with dungeons full of puzzles to solve.
- Be surprised by the wildest characters and stories you could imagine. Guaranteed fun!
- Use and get new magic spells to open your way.
- Collect all the monster auras at the museum.
- Wear the new costumes to get new powers and become a legend!
- Fight against epic monsters.
- Complete the side-quests and get the 52 achievements to squeeze the game.
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Bluetooth gamepad compatibility.
Play the first dungeon for free and buy the full game with an unique payment if you like it to continue playing.
Be enchanted by a classic style action-packed RPG adventure full of secrets, dungeons, puzzles, unrequited love, exploration and loads of madness.
Bug fixing and new option for changing the buttons size.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is pretty awesome. In the beginning you do get a decent amount of play time before the demo is up. I had a pretty good time playing so I decided to go ahead and purchase it. The characters are great and the storyline is intriguing. It also has some pretty good humor too. The graphics remind me a lot of Pokémon gold, but with color instead and more dimension. It works really well though. One thing I don’t like is there are some parts that are confusing and does take some time to figure out. I wish there was a way to be able to get a few hints or something. Other than that I really enjoy the game and there’s side quests which is a plus!
I’m already 15 hours in and I feel like I’m playing Legend of Zelda but instead of sword and shield you use magic, I like the humor and story. Hopefully they will make another one, I love it!
This game is incredibly fun and the dev team is quick to fix any problems that were happening!
Hi Moshgra. This is fixed in v1.6.5. Available now! :) Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for reporting.
- Cristobal Mata
- 170.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cristóbal Mata - GuGames Development 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Pass $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.