Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted Storm Track 3 weather experts deliver Kansas' most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you. Download the Storm Track 3 app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips.
With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use Storm Track 3 to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S. The Storm Track 3 app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available.
With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Kansas
- The latest video forecast from the Storm Track 3 team
- Current weather conditions for Wichita, all of Kansas, and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Kansas - Weather blog from the Storm Track 3 team
• Locations for forecast data/map data and Safety Net alerts are now all handled in a centralized location.
• The user’s selected locations are now consistent across forecasts and alerts, and don’t need to be managed independently.
• Safety Net alerts are now toggled on for the user’s location upon app install. New locations added also have Safety Net alerts automatically turned on.
• Users can now choose whether to receive alerts from each separate location.
• When a user clicks an alert notification, they are now taken to the map page showing the last viewed data product for that alert location.
• A new 7-day forecast includes a written forecast for both day and night time.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new upgrade! Radar is the best I can move it to any location I’m at on vacation.
Liked older version much better
After latest update it harder to navigate. I just don't like it as much as the older version
Piece of junk 💩👎
This app isn't as good as channel 12. I've always used 12 but heard an ad for it so I thought what the heck. I hate it and removed off my phone. The ads stink and feels clunky.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.