Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brainstorm, plan projects, organize, debate and vote on your best ideas with anyone on any desktop with a web browser or any mobile device. Collaborate with people in the same room or around the world in 100% realtime.
Stormboard for iOS is finally here for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad to connect with anyone using Stormboard on their desktop computers.
Stormboard for iPhone/iPod
Stormboard has always worked on your phones browser, but no matter how big your phone was the spatial interface of a massive virtual whiteboard could be challenging. Our new mobile version makes it easy to add and search for your stickies as they are all in a list view. The magic comes when you turn your phone horizontal. Now you get the spatial benefits and can move ideas where you want them.
Stormboard for iPad
Stormboard for iPad gives you a great iPad experience so Stormboard is a touch away. Stormboard for iPad works just like our desktop edition but takes advantage the iPad pinch and zoom and even works with the Apple Pencil on your iPad Pro.
• Generate and capture ideas: Quickly add sticky notes, photos and videos to a shared wall. Generate more high quality ideas as everyone can contribute with their own authentic voice on their own device.
• Comment on ideas: All ideas have a comment thread allowing your team to clarify, debate and refine ideas. This gives you both better ideas and captures the discussion for future reference or debate.
• Prioritize your ideas: Users get 'dots' to vote on their favorite ideas. They can add all their votes to one idea or spread them around. With one click, instantly see what ideas your team likes and dive deeper on the best ideas.
• Quick reporting: Instantly generate reports rather than waiting weeks to transcribe a blurry photo of a whiteboard. Export everything to a spreadsheet enabling you to get ideas into your other corporate tools.
• Connect your remote teams: Collaborate in realtime or on your own time (synchronously or asynchronously). Invite everyone into a single storm and everyone gets to actively participate rather than watching someone broadcast their screen. We're Stormboard not stormbored.
• Templates: Stormboard models your existing business processes using templates. Templates are great for capturing, organizing, prioritizing and reporting on your processes. We have a library of great templates and can customize both the templates and reports to your specifications.
• Security: Everything in Stormboard are transmitted over a SSL encrypted connection so no one can intercept your ideas. Enterprise users may even opt for client side encryption for an unprecedented level of security. Bottom line, your ideas are safe on Stormboard.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
• Task assignments and due dates
• General usability and bug fixes
Hard to use without functioning login
Tried to login with google, and aside from seeing the php confirmation, that didn't actually do anything, and after two or three attempts, the app just hangs indefinitely. Suspending didn't help. Had to uninstall then reinstall, and then went through exactly the same problem.
Very annoying - this is a good service (I use it elsewhere, and I note, my login works just fine there) but the app seems like a no-show.
Great tool if you can login
Stormboard is a really useful collaboration tool, but the login functionality is broken in the app so it is impossible to enter a password. I hope this gets fixed so I can use it on my iPad. When they do, my rating will be 4 stars.
So many UX issues for the mobile version.
First the colours make it difficult to read.
It is glitchy, you can not edit.
What is with the social portion which I did t sign up for but I have 600 notices.
Please fix. As I want a collaboration, mind map option that I can edit on the go.